X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pre-Paid Legal Services - Ada Oklahoma

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: cave creek Arizona
  • Pre-Paid Legal Services P.O. Box 145 Ada, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pre-Paid Legal Services ripoff SCAM service was never there and was burden to my wallet Ada Oklahoma

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I signed up a membership wiht PRE-PAID LEGAL SERVICE on behalf of a company that wasn't giving me my right to Unemplyment Insurance, because of false statements.

I talked with Mike Seely; E-mail:ICEMAN_1966@msn.com; Phone # (435) 862-8667. It is just a scam like everywhere; Do anything possible to get that $1! I joined up with them considering through Mike of having those attorneys in my area in AZ to help me out. Needless to say, for about a month i looked and looked and got no where.

Well i did nothing with my membership, because i thought maybe i might use them later on. Well i had an unauthorized transaction in my account from this company after Mike Seely told me that it was a ONE-TIME fee! I was still low on cash considering the job i lost and the bills i had to pay. I was in the dumps, flat broke and more so broke when i get a letter in the mail stating the collections wants money from me from these transactions. From a $18 and a $10 fee, it racked up to me oweing my bank, $80!

I wish i knew about this company by testimonals, but wait a minute; it would only be good things. Hmm seem to good to be true, but desperate for taking action ASAP so its not like waited. Now as you can see, it looks like i waited; i waited only because I HAD NO MONEY! I was action against this company and please help me out.
I need to mention this, because it was screwed up. I sent in my termination papers for my membership.

The guy i talked to says i can get that fees and compensate for what happened at my bank. Now it seems like they were yesing me to death just to screw me over. Well I mailed it out; havn't heard word from them for awhile. I call them up and find out i was a DAY LATE having my request form in the refund my money due tho their pro-rate. Isn't that most silliest and shady thing in the world? I want what is mine that they STOLE from me. Its unjust that a Legal Service ironically does this for a living.

Now, who are we suppose to trust, our world has to this?

Paul
cave creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pre-paid-legal-services/ada-oklahoma-74821-0145/pre-paid-legal-services-ripoff-scam-service-was-never-there-and-was-burden-to-my-wallet-ad-91969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair