X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PREMIUM ADVANTAGE - PREMIER BENEFITS - PREMIER MOVIE PASS - ORANGE California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: West point California
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PREMIUM ADVANTAGE - PREMIER BENEFITS - PREMIER MOVIE PASS PREMIERMOVIEPASS.COM ORANGE, California U.S.A.

PREMIUM ADVANTAGE - PREMIER BENEFITS, AND PREMIER MOVIE PASS SCAM RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUDULENT CHECK DRAFTS(ACH) ORANGE California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

IT WAS SUCH A COINCIDENCE. I WORK IN A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND WAS DEALING WITH THE SAME FRAUDULENT COMANY TODAY. I HAVE A CUSTOMER WHO HAD PREMIER ADVANTAGE TAKE 299.95 OUT OF HER ACCT. 3X CREATING OVER 500.00 IN NSF. THE CUSTOMER HAD ORIGINALLY AGREED AND THEN DID SOME RESEARCH, CALLED THE COMPANY BACK AND REVOKED AUTH.

A MONTH LATER THE CHARGES STARTED COMING THRU. THE CUSTOMER HAD SOME LARGE DEPOSITS MADE TO HER ACCT SO SHE DIDN'T REALIZE THE $ WAS BEING DEBITED. THE CUSTOMER CAME IN TO BALANCE THEIR CHECK BOOK AND THIS IS WHEN IT WAS REALIZED THAT SHE HAD BEEN SCAMMED. THE SAME EXACT DAY I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM PREMIER BENEFITS SAYING THAT I HAD WON A FREE SHOPPING SPREE, THEY WANTED TO VERIFY MY PHONE AND ADDRESS.

I DENIED THAT THEY HAD MY CORRECT ADDRESS AND DIDN'T VERIFY MY NAME. I ASKED FOR THEIR WEB SITE, PHONE AND LOCATION. THE REP ON THE PHONE SOUNDED PRETURBED THAT I WAS ASKING ALL OF THIS INFO. HE SAID WHY DO YOU ACT SCARED? I TOLD HIM THAT I WORK IN A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND I DEAL WITH SCAM ARTISTS EVERY DAY AND I WASNT GOING TO BE HIS NEXT VICTIM.

I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS REPORTING THE CONVERSATION TO THE BBB AND I WANTED TO BE REMOVED FROM HIS LIST. THE BOTTOM LINE IS NEVER, NEVER VERIFY ANY INFO. THAT THEY ASK YOU, NEVER GIVE ACCT. INFO OR DEBIT CARD INFO OUT, ALWAYS ASK FOR WEB ADDRESS, LOCATION AND PHONE #. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO. YOU ONLY HAVE 60 DAYS TO RECOUP ANY LOSSES, THIS IS WHAT THEY PREY ON. THE GRAHAM LEACH BLILEY ACT WILL PROTECT YOU ONLY IF YOU ACT WITHIN 60 CALENDAR DAYS. BALANCE TO YOUR STATEMENTS!!!

TO REPORT THESE COMPANIES CALL THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AT 1-877-FTC-HELP AND ALSO CONTACT THE UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTORS MAIL FRAUD DIVISION AT 1-800-372-8347. DONT BE THIER NEXT VICTIM-PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR NON-PUBLIC INFORMATION!!!

Your Customer Service Manager
Jackson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premium-advantage-premier-benefits-premier-movie-pass/orange-california/premium-advantage-premier-benefits-and-premier-movie-pass-scam-ripoff-dishonest-fraudul-139660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair