X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PREPAID LEGAL - ADA Oklahoma

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BERWICK Maine
  • PREPAID LEGAL ADA, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PREPAID LEGAL ripoff I FOUGHT WITH THE COMPANY FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS AND FINALLY GAVE UP. ADA Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Do you think for yourself?

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sorry you feel like you were ripped off, but

I WAS SUCKED INTO THIS GROUP AS AN AGENT AFTER PAYING CLOSE TO $300.00 FOR A MEMBERSHIP AND RECRUITING KIT WHICH FINALLY ARRIVED 4 TO 6 WEEKS LATER. AFTER SELLING 2 MEMBERSHIPS TO MY FRIENDS, I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT GET A COMMISSION YET AND IT HAD TO GO TO MY SPONSER WHO WOULD THEN PAY ME. YEAH RIGHT, NEVER SAW A THING.

I READ IN MY CONTRACT I COULD SEND BACK ALL MY "RECRUITING KIT" WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING IT FOR A FULL REFUND. I DID AND NEVER SAW A THING. I FOUGHT WITH THE COMPANY FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS AND FINALLY GAVE UP.

Bob
BERWICK, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2003 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prepaid-legal/ada-oklahoma/prepaid-legal-ripoff-i-fought-with-the-company-for-about-three-years-and-finally-gave-up-75767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Do you think for yourself?

AUTHOR: Salvatore - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2005
Bob,

Oh give me a break already! I can't stand when people claim that they were "suckered in" to something. Don't you have a mind of your own? No, you checked out the business, saw it was a good opportunity and signed up. But because you couldn't make it work out and you failed, now it is the company's fault. Please, take responsibility for your own actions. There are plenty of people who do very well with PPL and I am one of them. I started getting advanced commissions by my third sale, so I don't know what you are talking about. People like yourself shouldn't take the advanced commissions, you should just get paid as the plan is paid for. That way you won't have to b***h and cry about charge backs, and I'm sure you will. You are also lying about the company telling you that your sponsor gets paid first, then he'll pay you, because that is not what happens. Every associate gets paid first for the initial sale, then their sponsor gets paid their over-ride. And the company (PPL) pays out all commissions, not sponsors.

I'm sorry you feel like you were ripped off, but

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, September 26, 2005
Pre-paid legal will give you your advanced commissions on the first five sales after you have become fast start qualified within the first 30 days only. Anytime after that, you will be paid as-earned on your first three sales. So, unfortunately, since you waited so long to begin marketing the program, you lost the ability to get paid the advanced commissions from payment one on.
Investigates Reputation Repair