X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Priefert Ranch Equipment - Mount Pleasant Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeff — Dunnellon Florida USA
  • Priefert Ranch Equipment 2630 South Jefferson Ave. Mount Pleasant, Texas United States of America

Priefert Ranch Equipment - Priefert.com - Priefert Wire D Gates Rusting / Corroding - Only 2.5 Years Old Mount Pleasant, Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Along with some of their pre-fabricated deluxe horse stalls (which have also given us problems) we have more than 50 Priefert, brown wire D gates on our farm. All are less than 25 months old with some less than a year old. We are having a problem with corrosion on the wire at the welds and in other places.

On many gates the damage is so severe that the wire is spalling and blowing apart because the wire is rusting so badly.

The pictures tell it all. Can you imagine what the wire on these gates will look like in another couple of years?

I am very disappointed in these gates. We have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on them and they will probably have to be thrown out or donated to our local horse rescue. The company asked me to take pictures which I did. After viewing my photos they offered to send me some spray paint which I felt was an inadequate solution. I expected them to step up and replace these gates.

We are 17 miles away from gulf so salt water is not a factor in the degradation of these gates. Very, very dissatisfied with this companys customer service. I have bought my last Priefert anything, ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/priefert-ranch-equipment/mount-pleasant-texas-75456/priefert-ranch-equipment-priefertcom-priefert-wire-d-gates-rusting-corroding-only-521432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair