This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: PRIME ENERGY DIET GC

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2018
  • Reported By: SHARMAINE — Los Angeles Ca United States
  • PRIME ENERGY DIET GC

Fountain Valley, Ca
    United States

PRIME ENERGY DIET GC TRY PRIME ENERGY They charged me for 2 products without my consent and I didn't even order one of the products. Fountain Valley Ca

This company is so full of CRAP! They do not have a phone number for their corporate office to file a complaint with. They tell you that you can get a free bottle of their product and all you have to pay for is the shipping. When you go to pay they add on another product and charge you for the shipping cost for both.

I had no idea that I had to call and cancel within 14 days of my ordering or they would charge my bank card. By the way the charges total over $180 for both for a 30 supply. The get you by saying it wss in the terms and agreement when they very well know that NO ONE reads those. They told me that they could send me a free bottle of each since I already paid for them but they will NOT refund me for the monthly charge. THIS COMPANY A A TOTAL FRAUD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2018 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-energy-diet-gc/fountain-valley-ca/prime-energy-diet-gc-try-prime-energy-they-charged-me-for-2-products-without-my-consent-1438097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content