X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Prime Fianancial Claim Services, Prime Contractors - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hemlock New York
  • Prime Fianancial Claim Services, Prime Contractors 525 North Belt, Ste. 172 Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 450-675-4073
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Prime Fianancial Claim Services, Prime Contractors Object: 3rd Grand Prize Winner Notification. Sent a check to pay fees. Houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received a letter yesterday stating that I had won 3rd Grand Prize of the Reader's Digest Sweepstakes, and had won $100,000. A check was enclosed for $3,075.71 to pay fees. I called Mr. Morgan at the phone number provided, and he said all I had to do was to take the check to my local banking institution, cash it, and then call him back. He would then send me to the nearest Government building to finish the paperwork, etc. And, within 24 hours the Fed-Ex man would deliver a check for $100,000 to me.

I thought it was too good to be true, so I tried looking up the sweepstakes thru Readers Digest, and there were none for $100,000. I wrote them a letter. I googled the Prime Financial Claim Services that was on the letter, and only came up with Fraud Reports. I googled where the check came from, and it was a construction company in Houston, TX. I then looked up the area codes, and the area code in which I called was in Ottawa, Canada, however, the Prime Financial Claim Services in Houston had a different number on the website.

Thank you to the people who had taken the time to post this fraudulent activity! You have saved us a lot of time and grief. We just finished going thru identy theft two months ago, and certainally don't want to do it again. It is an absolute headache and days of work switching bank accounts, closing and opening credit cards, etc. Never realized what a pain it was until it happened to us. Apparently, there is becoming a lot more of the fraud. Very unfortunate for the honest people of the world!

Mary
Hemlock, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-fianancial-claim-services-prime-contractors/houston-texas-77060/prime-fianancial-claim-services-prime-contractors-object-3rd-grand-prize-winner-notifica-402621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair