X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Prime One Financial - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: FALKLAND North Carolina
  • Prime One Financial Prime One Financial.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Financial ripoff It's been 14 weeks and still no refund. New York New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I got a call from a lady that said her name was Lisa. She asked me would I like a credit card with a $1000.00 credit limt. After I answer yes she told me that she would need to deduct $187.00 from my checking account. So I asked her when will I receive the credit card she said in about 2 weeks.

So in two weeks I still hadn't received my card so I called back and the lady that answer the phone the phone said your card should be there in about ten days. When I went to the mail box and open the package there was no credit card so I call back and the lady said I had to pay to get a secured credit card.

SO I asked her what about my $187.00 and she said that was for processing. So I told her that I wanted my money back. She said ok send the package back. When I call to see if they received the package they said that they have but it would that 10 to 12 weeks to get my refund. It's been 14 weeks and still no refund. I wish something could be done about this people.

Christina
FALKLAND, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-one-financial/new-york-new-york/prime-one-financial-ripoff-its-been-14-weeks-and-still-no-refund-new-york-new-york-69417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair