X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Primerica - Beaumont Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: green cove springs Florida
  • Primerica Anywhere, USA Beaumont, Texas U.S.A.

I would like to thank everyone who has wrote a report on this company. My husband is being transferred to another state and I wanted to go to work, so I began looking on various web sites. I saw one that wanted a Financial Analyst. I called the number and when I told the guy I was relocating and couldn't come for an interview until after the 1st of April he told me that was no problem. And then he told me that the "interview" was 45 minutes long and that because it was such a long process several other people would be in attendance.

This and the fact that he never once asked me what my qualifications were sent up a red flag. Immediately after hanging up with him I started to do some research and found this wonderful web-site. Needless to say I will not be attending this "interview".

Michelle
green cove springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primerica/beaumont-texas/primerica-thank-you-for-this-website-i-was-going-to-go-on-an-interview-next-week-beaumon-136416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content