Complaint Review: Prince Williams -

• Reported By: Jay — Florida United States
  • Prince Williams

United States

Prince Williams Lady Priestess Scam Ripoff Artist Internet

This man only will work with you online, will never show proof of what he is doing for you and will always have an excuse as to why you need to spend more money to get absolutly nothing to happen. He charged me to do a spell to unite my ex and I nothing happened in the time that he said it would and my ex is moved on and not thinking about me. Then he proceeded to tel me that I messed up the relationship and that it is my fault. Furthermore he goes on to say that his work clearly says that its not guaranteed. I repearted things back to him that he told me about the situation and he couldn't even remember the lies he told. He tries to scare you and make you feel like you are annoying him so that you will not conttact him. At the end of the 21 days I was told I need to buy another spell because the other was being interferred with. The man is a classic ripoff artist and should be thrown in jail. He lies about being black, lies about having power to reunite lovers, nothing about him is real or true! He uses the name Prince Williams as well and advertises on craigslist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prince-williams/-/prince-williams-lady-priestess-scam-ripoff-artist-internet-1433302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content