X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Prize Information Bureau - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Alfred Maine
  • Prize Information Bureau PO Box 98699 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Prize Information Bureau ,Prize Information Bureau attempted ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received a telephone call last week asking for a survey response. This survey contained pertinent financial information about banking ID and income. A refusal to give this type of information was given and I hung up on the caller.

Reciver a mail correspondence today from the sam company asking for $20 to confirm a lottery which was in effect for me. If I did not comply I would be removed from the lottery.

I feel that this is using the mails to steal money from our citizens and the attorney general of the US or our Maine state attorney general should put a stop to this.

Paul
Alfred, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prize-information-bureau/las-vegas-nevada-89193-8699/prize-information-bureau-prize-information-bureau-attempted-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-455797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair