X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PRO-TECH AUTO - DENTON Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: VALLEY VIEW TEXAS
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PRO-TECH AUTO 2105 SADAU CT DENTON, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I Had my heads and timing belt done in January. Well they did not tighten the bolts on my car. And i just had a engine put in cause they say the oil was not getting to the motor. It had oil in it. They had my car for 10 days.

Well, you trust the guys with your car.I went to go get my car yesterday and my radio with a cd player was gone.The owner said the guy made sure it was locked up cause it was behind the building before they took it in to the shop.

My key was inside the shop.He thought i came and got the radio out. He is saying they are not responsible for the cars there that they work on.

Well, i think they are cause you leave them your car and trust that they will take care of it. That radio was a present my sons got me.I am going to talk to a attorney. He said they should be responible for the cars that are left there in their care.Alot of people told me not to take it there, but i did not listen.I did a police report. If i have to i will talk to the news.There is a thief. I am very mad. I am talking about channel 4,5 or8 news.

CHARLOTTE
VALLEY VIEW, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2002 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-tech-auto/denton-texas-76210/pro-tech-auto-ripoff-ripoff-thieves-denton-texas-19862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Consumer fraud

AUTHOR: 2105 Sadau Ct #100 - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This sounds like a disgruntled customer.  We left the car outside per the customers isntructions so they could get some stuff out of it.  Then they came back to get it. Interesting as they went straight to the car instead of coming inside. WOW-sure enough-the radio is gone!! Imagine that!  I am sure we were set up on that.

As far as the repairs, the customer was walked through the whole transaction and was aware of what was needed as well of as the amount of repairs. There was NO ripoff on our part.  Not quite sure what she is saying about the bolts loose and oil problem/engine.??

Were you really ripped-off?

AUTHOR: Jorge - ()

POSTED: Monday, June 10, 2002

Well I feel sorry for your bad experience with Pro-Tech Auto. You said you had a new head and timing belt replaced. I can see that your lack of vehicle maintinance, you never did change the timing belt causing it to break thus causing the valves to crash against the piston and damaging the whole head.

About your whole engine being replaced, you clame you had oil in the engine. Could it be because the oil pump screen was pluugged up it wasnt pumping oil to the engine? Did you ever look at the oil pressure gage and see how much pressure you had? Did you even noticed the engine was knocking or was your radio up to loud to notice?

I feel you are upset that you spent so much money on your vehicle due to your negligence that you feel you should make a big deal about the radio. Was the car left out because you were suppose to pick it up or just part of your plan to get back at them?

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair