Complaint Review: Pro Wealth Solutions - Flower Mound Texas

• Pro Wealth Solutions
    3634 Long Prairie Rd
    Flower Mound, Texas

Pro Wealth Solutions Credit Card Fraud Flower Mound Texas

I live in Ireland and do not use my credit card regularily to purchase items on line. So it was to my great surprise to discover that my card had been charged by Pro Wealth. I have reported the company to my bankers and hope that others will not be the victims of thiskind of fraud.

Edel
Tuam
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-wealth-solutions/flower-mound-texas-75022/pro-wealth-solutions-credit-card-fraud-flower-mound-texas-323166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content