Complaint Review: Pro Wealth Solutions - Internet

• Reported By: Miami Florida
  • Pro Wealth Solutions
    www.prowealthsolutions.com
    Internet

Pro Wealth Solutions Proof PWS is a Ripoff and offshoot 'MyWorldPlus' too Internet

Foolishly I believed PWS had already placed members under me, like the web site claimed, but they only place 'lookers' and not members. When I complained and asked for help, they canceled my account and kept 5 months at $60 each.

The products they provide are all substandard, I actually tried to use the credit fix program but I knew more about the subject than they did.

Proof that this is a scam is very easy to provide. They have no customer service available in a reasonable amount of time. They only offer 3 days to decide if this business is for you, but it takes longer than that to see any results. When you get to cancel, they keep all your money even though they provide nothing in return.

Watch out for their new scam called My World Plus. They sell you on a $19.95 per month program that gets you free coupons and an id card for 50% off at thousands of retailers, hotels, etc. It seems worth it if you save $20 or more per month, right? Wrong. There is a hidden $50 fee to join, they need this profit up front because you will soon realize all these savings are available FREE on the Internet.

It is a pretty good scam because it really looks like a legitimate business. My biggest problem with this is that they get all their money up front and have no exposure to loss of their own. They don't suffer any loss of product because web sites are virtual.

Stay away from these people - for sure.

Chris
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-wealth-solutions/internet/pro-wealth-solutions-proof-pws-is-a-ripoff-and-offshoot-myworldplus-too-internet-304975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content