X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ProACT Solutions - Old Bridge New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • ProACT Solutions 8998 Rt. 18 Suite 206 Old Bridge, New Jersey U.S.A.

ProACT Solutions Does not pay their employees and has written bad payroll checks Old Bridge New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Fold The Company

*UPDATE Employee: What She Doesn't Tell You!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: More Information to be found at the following..

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I started a job with this company on October 6th, 2008 and a week later, when I should have been paid, the owner Frank Lombardi, told me that the first check is withheld and that I would be paid on the next pay period. Mr. Lombardi told me twice after the next payday that the check was "in the mail" but when it still had not shown up on November 5th, 2008, I quit working. On November 7th, I received two checks from Mr. Lombardi but when I took them to the bank, I was warned that they were bad checks. When I called his bank, they confirmed that the account was inactive and advised me to call the police.

I have reported this to the police, the attorney general and the Department of Labor. Mr. Lombardi does not respond to the police and has ignored a subpoena from the Department of Labor. I found out that there are 4 other claims from other employees that Mr. Lombardi has done this to. It is December 4th and I am still trying to get my money.

Kindra
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/proact-solutions/old-bridge-new-jersey-08857/proact-solutions-does-not-pay-their-employees-and-has-written-bad-payroll-checks-old-bridg-398240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Fold The Company

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Hmmm....... why wasn't the background check done BEFORE she was hired. No money in the checking account to pay for it??? The other candidates must have blown your company off and went to work elsewhere.

When an employer knowingly issues bad checks it's a criminal act. Period.

What She Doesn't Tell You!

AUTHOR: Proact Employee - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I was employed by proACT when they were considering Kendra for the position.

What she failed to mention was that once she was working for proACT her back ground check revealed that she was FIRED from 3 (consecutive) positions!

Who do you know that was fired from their LAST 3 JOBS?

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

More Information to be found at the following..

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
More information to go along with your search filed here..

A company profile with an earnings report for 2007?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair