What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Product Report Card - Denver Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: KAS — Somerset KY United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Product Report Card 1675 Larimer Street, Suite 640 Denver , Colorado United States

Product Report Card ProductReportCard.com, LLC PRC refuses to pay me monies I have earned doing focus group, telephone/internet surveys and product testing. Denver Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was invited to participate in an online/telephone survey in the first week of November 2017. Said interview lasted 65-70 minutes, during which time I was on the telephone with ROI answering questions and making suggestions about "Product".  The survey number: TLGB2017-0210 Nov 2017, was the one I participated in. After said interview was finished, there was some 'small talk' and I was reminded that my payment would be remitted to me in 8 to 12 weeks. After said period of time was over, I filed a ticket with PRC's website inquiring about my payment. Said payment is $150 dollars US.

After a number of emails and ONE telephone call, one Zac McGrath emailed me and said that he would refer my email to one Loni P. I receive exactly two emails from her and both of them requested the above survey number. Not one word was mentioned about the payment due to me.  After several weeks of emailing almost daily, I finally get another response from Zac McGrath telling me my email was going to be transferred, yet again, to one Bailey Wilhelm.  I receive one email from her, and you guessed it, wanting the survey number.

I have made numerous contacts to productreportcard, from March of 2018 until June 18, 2018. I have yet to receive a single email or telephone call telling me that I am receiving payment for the aforementioned survey.

PRC has little to no issue, about paying for the 'small surveys' that take months to add up to the required $25 US, in order to case out; of which I have cashed checks or recieved payment from PayPal.  It is apparently, a HUGE issue when it comes to paying out members for the 'big paying' surveys/focus groups/online diary,surveys, etc. I want the monies I have earned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2018 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/product-report-card/denver-colorado-80202/product-report-card-productreportcardcom-llc-prc-refuses-to-pay-me-monies-i-have-earned-1448971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content