What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Productreportcard.com - Denver Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jermaine — Smyrna United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Productreportcard.com 675 Larimer St, Suite 640 Denver, Colorado United States

Productreportcard.com Company refuses to pay me for my participation in a focus group Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Issue resolved

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Product report card refuses to pay me for completing my part of a focus group about mobile phone service insurance and my related experiences in the claim process. Dear Jermaine, May 22, 2018 As a valued member of ProductReportCard, you are invited to participate in an in-depth phone interview! If you qualify and complete the study, you will earn $50.00! Format: In-depth phone interview Date: Tuesday, May 22 - Tuesday, June 5 Time Commitment: One (1) 60-minute interview Incentive: $50.00 for those who qualify and fully participateThank you for contacting us.

Response after contacting them: on June 1 We apologize for the inconvenience. Your responses have been recorded and we are waiting for our clients to validate your responses. This survey will not be shown in your pending balance. Once your participation is confirmed, your account will be credited correctly.

This should occur within the next 2-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your membership and hope you have a fantastic day! Best Regards, Lori hello, i wanted to touch basis to see i will be awarded the 50 bucks for this study. its not showing it as pending. thanks Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "ProductReportCard.com" Date: 5/7/18 11:19 PM (GMT-05:00)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2018 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/productreportcardcom/denver-colorado-80202/productreportcardcom-company-refuses-to-pay-me-for-my-participation-in-a-focus-group-den-1457033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue resolved

AUTHOR: Jermaine - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Productreportcard.com issued the payment on behalf of this company. I am satisfied with the solution