X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Products For Life - One Day Diet - Evolutionary Media Group - Evolutionary Health Products - Natura - Reno Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • Products For Life - One Day Diet - Evolutionary Media Group - Evolutionary Health Products - Natura 1280 Terminal Way, Suite 38 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Products For Life - One Day Diet - Evolutionary Media Group - Evolutionary Health Products - Natura ripoff, returned product accepted and my money kept, diet product failure Reno Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I orderded this product in March, received it in April.
I called in late April to state that I did not feel I could do the study.

The representative told me I could take more time to straighten out the problems preventing me from doing the program.

I sent the product back as well as a 2nd delivery that came. I only received credit for one package the least expense of course.

When I called to inquire why, I was told I mailed it back too late. When I informed them of the employee's words their investigation showed a record of all my calls except the April call so they could not verify what I was told.

When I asked for a supervisor, I was told by the woman that she was in charge for the day Oct 06, 2006. I told her I understand but I wanted her supervisor I would call on another day and she said there is no other above her to talk to.

Robin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2006 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/products-for-life-one-day-diet-evolutionary-media-group-evolutionary-health-products-natura/reno-nevada-89502/products-for-life-one-day-diet-evolutionary-media-group-evolutionary-health-products-214975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair