Complaint Review: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER - GLOBAL DIVISION - Lawrence Michigan

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2018
  • Reported By: S3D.sa1 — Kansas City Missouri United States
  • PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER - GLOBAL DIVISION
    21000 West Ten Mile Road Southfield
    Lawrence, Michigan
    United States

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER - GLOBAL DIVISION Postponed Michigan Lawrence Michigan

I signed up for these two events and they postponed their time and date. They notified me for one of them only, and they said I have the right to request a refund. I did request a refund, but they don't response to my mail even though they don't have a phone numbere or a link to request a refund through their web site. I got a refund for one of these events after long time and still for the refund of the Lean sigma event. I don't advice any to apply to their training becuse they don’t take good care of their customers. I am being patient with them, so I can't wait more long to get me other refund. I used Credit card for this trnsaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2018 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/professional-development-center-global-division/lawrence-michigan-48075/professional-development-center-global-division-postponed-michigan-lawrence-michigan-1438823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content