X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: NoNonsense — Cambria California USA
  • programsdepot.com 201 S Biscayne Blvd Miami, Florida USA

programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: My experience with ProgramsDepot.com was satisfactory

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Programsdepot is a SCAM! I ordered Microsoft Office Professional 2013 by download, which they advertised as a licensed version. Paid $119, which granted, was cheap, but I thought that was because it was an older software than what is currently being marketed. The actual installation process didn't go at all like their instructions said it would, which was no big deal, only an observation. Then, in the process of registering the software with Microsoft, I received notification that Microsoft didn't recognize it as a legitimate licence.

I went back online and searched for programsdepot and my computer couldn't find one website by that name, nor would my computer accept the web domain programsdepot.com. Later, I received an e-mail from reviews@yotpo.com, asking that I give them a good review for a $25 gift card. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My credit card company is opening a dispute so that we won't be responsible for $119, but look out folks! You don't want to buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2016 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/programsdepotcom/miami-florida-33131/programsdepotcom-programdepotcom-sold-me-a-bogus-license-for-microsoft-office-professio-1318576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My experience with ProgramsDepot.com was satisfactory

AUTHOR: Mizellen - (USA)

POSTED: Sunday, September 03, 2017

ProgramsDepot.com provided the download I paid for, promptly.  I have no complaints about doing business with them and I am about to do so again.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair