What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: PROMOTE ROI - Beverly Hills CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Carolyn — Midvale UT United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PROMOTE ROI 8484 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA United States

PROMOTE ROI Did not perform/terrible customer service/extremely long hold times/complete scam Beverly Hills CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!  This company is a pure JOKE!!  They took my money and did absolutely nothing.  I called them to find out what the heck was going on, and they said, "Oh, oops, we couldn't get your login to work so we couldn't do anything."  Wondering why nobody had bothered to reach out to me, I expressed my dissatisfaction and they refunded me for the prior months.  I gave them my info AGAIN, and THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN.

After months of being charged $60/month for absolutely nothing at all, I tried to dispute again and they denied the claim and refused to give my money back.  This is after calling over and over and being on hold for no less than 20minutes to an hour each time, and being told multiple times that someone would call me back.  At one point I spoke with their "floor manager" (who was always the highest level of position I was ever given access to), and she sounded like a ghetto teenager who had no buisness ever being a manager, much less the highest status of employee in the building!!

After such a poor level of customer service, I wouldn't work with this company even if it were free!!  HORRIBLE PEOPLE, HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE COMPANY.  I will be certain to spread the word everywhere I possibly can.  If you want to live your life on perpetual hold, by all means, sign up with these clowns.  I, however,  will be sending them a demand letter from my attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2018 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/promote-roi/beverly-hills-ca-90210/promote-roi-did-not-performterrible-customer-serviceextremely-long-hold-timescomplete-1463868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content