Complaint Review: Proud Americans Supply -

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Reported By: FORT WAYNE — Fort Wayne INDIANA United States
  • Proud Americans Supply

United States

Proud Americans Supply Took my money with promise of tee shirt delivery that never arrived

Took my money (and credit card information) with promise of tee shirt delivery that never arrived, never answered my emails, no phone number to call - They are a huge ripoff! I am now out Forty Dollars...Apparently, amy others have had this same experience as myself. I wish there was a way to take legal action! Who knows if they can continue to use your card information and create identity theft????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/proud-americans-supply/-/proud-americans-supply-took-my-money-with-promise-of-tee-shirt-delivery-that-never-arrive-1451470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content