X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Providian National Bank - Pleasanton California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Grandview Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Providian National Bank www.paypalcreditcard.com Pleasanton, California U.S.A.

Providian National Bank Paypal Visa ripoff ripoff business from hell Pleasanton California

*Consumer Comment: Your first mistake

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was sent an invitation to apply for a paypal credit card over the internet for which I did. I used my husbands name and SS#. Somehow since the invitation was send in my name the card was sent in my name with his SS#. I called to to activate the card and pay my processing fee.

When I was talking to them I found out that there was a mess. So I tried to fix it. They it was fixed and card my paypal acount the processing fee of 29.00. Then I tried to use the card and they had closed the account. I have called several times and have told they would investigate and send the money back.

I have called several other to get the money back and I haer they will send it me or need to investigate again. It has now been six months. I just got off the phone again and talked to a lady named Loretta that says they need to investigate again. I asked for her supervisor and was told R.J. Grisham would call me back.

Just think of all the people that would have given up by now and all the interest they are getting. I need help.

Janis
Grandview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/providian-national-bank/pleasanton-california-94556/providian-national-bank-paypal-visa-ripoff-ripoff-business-from-hell-pleasanton-california-16567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your first mistake

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Your first mistake was using your husband's name and SS# to apply. That is illegal.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair