X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House - Anywheres Other

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charleston South Carolina
  • Publishers Clearing House Anywheres USA Anywheres, Other U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House Pray on people lowlifes! Hope they burn in hell! Anywheres Other

My Girlfriend got a call from them today informing her she owes over 300.00 and if she dont pay she will have a lean slapped on her home....First of all,,,I dont mean to be hatefull,,but she made a big mistake with them scumbads in the first place...I wouldnt buy jack from them if it was the last thing on earth to read because I heard alot about them so long ago....If I want to read a mag.

I'll go to my favorite store,,browse over what content it has and if I like it,,I'll buy it....ENERYPNE should start doing this and it will end all the crap people go tru...She didnt get half of anything she ordered from them and their answer was,,oh we sent them to your Mother's and Sister's home.....Thats the biggist bucnh of bul crap I ever heard...

If I dont get what I ordered from the mail,,I wont pay!!!!! I guess she will pay them the d**n 300.00 and I hope they dont ever get a good night rest because they screwed someone!!!! Bewarned,,and beware!!!!!! Dont order reading mat. tru mail service and books clubs..Your asking for trouble!!!! You ever join one of them you will be going tru so much pain trying to cancell,,,,and the bills will keep coming and they will hit you all at once with this stupid bill that says you owe us from so long ago....Please people,,,lets put a stop to this!!!!!

J
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publishers-clearing-house/anywheres-other/publishers-clearing-house-pray-on-people-lowlifes-hope-they-burn-in-hell-anywheres-other-47055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content