Complaint Review: PULIBSAH GRAND COMPANY LLC - JONESBORO Georgia

• PULIBSAH GRAND COMPANY LLC
    #2725 Clairmont Road
    JONESBORO, Georgia
    United States

PULIBSAH GRAND COMPANY LLC FRAUD/ ISSUE FAKE DOCUMENTS/ THREATEN FOR MONEY, I HAVE TRANFERRED $110,000USD INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS JONESBORO Georgia

*Author of original report: Transactions couldn’t recall

I have lost $110,000 by transferred to the above company.

I just found out all documents are fake by my solicitor. She said I am a scam victim.

I have reported to my local police in Sydney Australia on last Sat.

This is my story

Man call David Nguyen. He told me he is a Doctor works for United Nation in Kabul Afghanistan. He contacted me and asked me to help him to receive a truck box on his behalf. He told me inside the box are a bit of cash and confidential information. The box will delivery by Diplomat United Nation Agency.

First I was refused because I don't want to get in trouble. I refused. He tried to convenience me. Then I feel sorry for him. So I accepted to help him out.

Then he asked me to help him to pay for delivery, which costed $7007. I paid by wire transfer

The diploma, his name is Darwin Willard (He is American) came to Kabul to pick up the truck box to delivery to Sydney Australia.

Darwin Willard sent me an email. He said he has arrived in Sydney airport. However the authority not released the box. Authority needs 3 documents in order to release the box.

1.Anti Money Laundering Certificate

2.Non inspection certificate

3.Tax Clearance Certificate

Those three documents cost $50,370usd

He texted and threaten me, He said if you are not pay this bill. You will end up in jail. I was terrified, fear and depressed. I immediately went to the bank and made payment.

Then 3 documents issued by Pulibsah Grand Company LLC. After that, he emailed me again. He said the authority needs extra 5 more documents to release the package. Those documents cost $137,716usd.

I was so fear, terrified, stressed and depressed. I went to the bank to borrow money, the bank only let me to borrow $40,000 as personal loan.

After I paid him extra $40,000usd. He still threaten and demanded money.

Until then, I didn't know what to do. I went to solicitor plead for help. I show her all documentations. She said all documents are fake.

She said I am a scam victim. I went to my local police station reported this matter.

This is scammers details

His mob in Australia: 0488 896 015

David Nguyen

Email: davidnguyen19661@gmail.com

Phone: 929 209 0211

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2018 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pulibsah-grand-company-llc/jonesboro-georgia-30329/pulibsah-grand-company-llc-fraud-issue-fake-documents-threaten-for-money-i-have-tranfer-1450614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Transactions couldn’t recall

AUTHOR: CHIEU - (Australia)

My bank in Australia tried to dispute all the transactions on my behalf. Unfortunately the beneficiary bank had responded “no funds left to return”.