X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Vickie — SPARTA TN United States
  • Pure Diet Health

New Castle, Delaware
    United States

Pure Diet Health ordered trial offer pay shipping only, they added another item & then billed for full amount without notice!! New Castle Delaware

I ordered trial prduct, pay shipping only, they added 2nd item and I couldn't remove it or back out of the order. I was then charged full price for both items within a few days of receiving the products, one was $69.99 & the other was $79.99.  I haven't even opened the bottles!

I never saw anything about cancelling within so many days & have emailed the support email without any results.  I went to their website & it only had 3 lines on it & the "chat" was unavailable. I finally called a number I was given & they refuse to reimburse me.

I am so furious with this company!!  They are nothing but scam artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2018 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-diet-health/new-castle-delaware/pure-diet-health-ordered-trial-offer-pay-shipping-only-they-added-another-item-then-bi-1461405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content