X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Purebred Sales - Escondido California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Omaha Nebraska
  • Purebred Sales 508 W. Mission Ave, Suite 204 Escondido, California U.S.A.

Purebred Sales, Ripped off, possible theft out of checking account! Escondido California

*Author of original report: Purebred Sales Escondido California, update on being ripped off

Although the sales girl was nice and very, Very persuasive, she would not take no for an answer, and to get rid of her, I caved. Unfortunately it was a big mistake! She got me at my apartment complex!

I've since caught 2 times where money has been taken out of my checking account and the only thing I can think of was this company, in which I have YET to receive my subscription.

Something needs to be done about this! I've taken the first steps already for fradulent purchases on my account, and if this company comes up in the investigation, they will be held accountable for what they've done!!

Barb
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purebred-sales/escondido-california-92025/purebred-sales-ripped-off-possible-theft-out-of-checking-account-escondido-california-204626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Purebred Sales Escondido California, update on being ripped off

AUTHOR: Barb - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, August 05, 2006
Update on being ripped off and possible theft.

Turns out the theft was a misunderstanding from another business, BUT still feel like I was ripped off from Purebred. Even IF I get my subscription, I will never make the mistake to buy from this company ever again!