X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Shawn — Manassas Park United States
  • Purely Organics

Nationwide
    United States

Purely Organics Purely Organics Ripped Me Off!! They are a Scamming Company!

I ordered a free trial sample of their cream. I paid for the shipping. The ad said nothing about a 14 day "Trial Period". I did not click to contiue on with this product. Furthermore it did not show what the full price of the product was. Just the shipping cost.

Well 10 days later they are charging me $89.95, which I did not authorize. When I called they said that they don't give refunds, and that I could not even return it. What kind of business does that?

If I had the money I would hire a lawyer, because this is not right. My $89.95 was supoose to pay bills, and now I have to pay late charges, on two of my bills. I live pay check from pay check. I don't know how these people can sleep at night, and live with themselves. I am very upset over this. I got no help from my bank either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2018 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purely-organics/nationwide/purely-organics-purely-organics-ripped-me-off-they-are-a-scamming-company-1461878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content