X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Purrfect Auto - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: las vegas Nevada
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Purrfect Auto Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Purrfect Auto Oil change coupon rip off Las Vegas Nevada

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I used one of those coupons to get my oil change. While there they tried to tell me of all this other stuff wrong with my car and I pressuring me to get it fixed. I insisted on the oil change only. They then charged me more than what the coupon advertised. I asked them about the extra charge and they had no answer. I just paid the little extra and wanted to get the heck out of there.

While waiting, a lady comes in and said she had an oil change about 2 weeks ago and her service light is coming on. They insisted they had nothing to with it They insisted that they would have to run a diagnostic(charged her) and find out what the problem is. Lo and behold, about 2 weeks after I had my oil change, my engine service light came on and my car has conked out when put in reverse once. I never had any problems before getting my oil change. I shared this with some other people and one of them told me they went to Purrfect Auto for an oil change also. He said they tried to tell him(in Henderson)other things were wrong with his car and tried pressure him to fix it also. They told him he only had 2-3 months before his car goes out. He did not and none of those things which they said was wrong, he has not had any issues yet for a year now.

Jay
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purrfect-auto/las-vegas-nevada/purrfect-auto-oil-change-coupon-rip-off-las-vegas-nevada-69131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair