X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Qingdao Shenlan trade company - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Naomi — Santa Barbara California USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Qingdao Shenlan trade company Nationwide China

Qingdao Shenlan trade company Fake Tory Burch Shoes and fake site - Ripoff! Chen Xin Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was online searching for Tory Burch shoes and found deals on Facebook which took me to a site that looked exactly like Toby Burch's site. I purchased the discounted shoes for $100 as they were claiming it was a sale.

When I received the shoes the package was from China and came in a fake Tory Burch box and was the wrong size. When I opened the box they smelled toxic and I had to put them outside. I was mostly concerned with my newborn daughter and dogs inhaling the toxic fumes. They smelled like spray paint from a factory. The bottom of the shoes had a clear sticker and when I took it off it ripped the bottom on the wedges. The shoes are cheap in quality and not real leather.

I learned my lesson from buying items from Facebook posts because most of them come from China and specifically Chen Xin. I wish I knew how to get my money back.

Naomi Nelson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2015 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qingdao-shenlan-trade-company/nationwide/qingdao-shenlan-trade-company-fake-tory-burch-shoes-and-fake-site-ripoff-chen-xin-nat-1239554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair