Complaint Review: Quantum Fitness of Augusta

• Quantum Fitness of Augusta
    4408 Evans to Locks Rd
    Evans, Georgia
    USA

Quantum Fitness of Augusta Contract Fraud and Poor Staff, Complete Scam Evans Georgia

Don't bother going here. They pressure you for a membership and then won't let you cancel out of it. I have moved away and because of a contract I can't cancel. I have never even set foot in the gym expect to tour it. It is ridiculous, the front desk staff is anything but helpful if you want to cancel your membership.

Luckily I have kept track of all my calls and recorded logs to show that I have been trying to discontinue my membership there.  Even with meeting the contractual bonds, they will not cancel the membership. I get a monthly membership but a yearly auto renew membership is a silent scam.  I have a chain of emails and records from Quantum Fitness staff showing how rude and ignorant they are.  This place is horrible with extremely poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quantum-fitness-of-augusta/evans-georgia-30809/quantum-fitness-of-augusta-contract-fraud-and-poor-staff-complete-scam-evans-georgia-1056795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content