This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Radisopick com*teste

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2018
  • Reported By: Daniel — Calabar Cross River State Nigeria
  • Radisopick com*teste

United Kingdom

Radisopick com*teste E The company debited my account with $2 without sending me the iphone X which they said I won. Internet

On 27th January 2018 at 3,08 am the Radisopick debited my account with $2. At first the network was fluctuating and I did not know that my account was debited with $1 so I had to send the second time $1. I then discovered that $2 was debited from my account without sending me the ipone x and immediately the money entered into their account the transaction channel closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2018 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/radisopick-comteste/-/radisopick-comteste-e-the-company-debited-my-account-with-2-without-sending-me-the-iphon-1425977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content