X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ralph Thayer Hyundai Livonia - Livonia Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Detroit Michigan
  • Ralph Thayer Hyundai Livonia 34501 Plymouth Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.

Ralph Thayer Hyundai Livonia Do not get financing from this delaership, get pre-approaved somewhere else. Ripoff Livonia Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Do not allow this dealership to finance your vehicle, or make financial arrangements for you when buying a car. Get pre-approaved somewhere else before coming in that is my advise to you.

My girlfriend and I entered the dealership, and purchased two used vehicles. The salesman was very professional, but when it came to financing we were in for a surprise. My credit is not bad about a 670 I think thats about average. The dealership was more than willing to allow us to drive our new cars home that night it was near closing time, and even though we drew up a financing contract, we were told to come back the next day and we could work out a better deal on the loan and interest. I should have known better. Their better deal was a 14.5 interest rate for 72 months. That means the cost of the interest on this loan carried to full term was $6,000 + dollars. I already had the car and felt that I was stuck, the car I brought in for a trade in was already gone. What a mess.

I was able to secure a loan through another bank I found shopping on the internet at a much lower rate almost half. So again, my advise is to get pre-approaved before entering the dealership if you have your heart set on buying a car here. This dealership will not do you any favors when it comes to financing.

Stephen
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ralph-thayer-hyundai-livonia/livonia-michigan-48152/ralph-thayer-hyundai-livonia-do-not-get-financing-from-this-delaership-get-pre-approaved-207292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair