X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts - Fort Lauderdale Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Monona Wisconsin
  • Ramada Plaza Resorts 2419 E. Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Ramada Plaza Resorts RIPOFF BAD BUSINESS POOR SERVICE Fort Lauderdale Florida

I too got that ad in the mail and called.. big mistake.. After I found out how much of a rip off this thing was I called and tryed to get a refund.. They told me a I couldnt... And I was like.. BS.. So i looked them up on the net and found all this stuff and a lot more. To any one who wants their money back I suggest you do this.. Go to this site:

And do what it says.. I filled out the form and got a letter back from the the people at the Florida Ag. office requesting some more stuff.. so i sent them my credit card statement and a copy of that reservation form book RPR sent me. You can also send the owner of RPR, Dan Lambert , a letter. I sent one to him too. I used the letter on this site:

As a template for my letter.. The man who wrote the letter went on the trip and had such a horrible time he wanted his money back.. well he got a refund... good for him!

I will update and let everyone know if I got my money back, which I suspect I will. Good luck everyone!

Fran
Monona, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ramada-plaza-resorts/fort-lauderdale-florida-33308-4042/ramada-plaza-resorts-ripoff-bad-business-poor-service-fort-lauderdale-florida-181601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content