X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts - Ft. Lauderdale Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dresser Wisconsin
  • Ramada Plaza Resorts 2419 E Commercial Blvd Suite 100 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-630-9449
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resorts Ripoff Who Can I cantact to get a refund from Ramada Plaza Resorts Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: you can get a refund

I purchased the $698 trip over the phone in August of 2004 and have not yet taken the trip because financially I cannot afford the other $698. I also have recently discovered several lawsuits and complaints about the trips and Ramada so I do not want to take the trip. I contacted them before my reservation time was do but never heard back from them until recently. I asked if i could get a refund and was told it was not refundable.

In all the info they sent me it says nothing about not being refundable. I just want to know if anyone could give me a list of people who i can contact to get my refund. I just want my $698 dollars back Thanks

Andy
Dresser, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ramada-plaza-resorts/ft-lauderdale-florida-33308/ramada-plaza-resorts-ripoff-who-can-i-cantact-to-get-a-refund-from-ramada-plaza-resorts-181437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

you can get a refund

AUTHOR: Laurie - (Canada)

POSTED: Thursday, March 16, 2006
Hi! If you write a formal demand letter to the President of the company, demanding your money back, stating the facts, you should be able to get your money back.
There are individuals who have left a copy of their letter on ripoffreport.com. For the search, put in "ramada plaza resorts". There are people that have been quite successful at getting their money back. My family did take the trip, and we used one of the letters as a guideline, and got our money back.
Good Luck!!