X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: fargo North Dakota
  • Ramada Plaza Resorts ramada-plaza-resorts-orlando-ft lauderdale-vacations.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-513-0943
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resorts-vacations ripoff Orlando Florida

I purchased the Ramada plaza vacation in 3-2003 and was told that I had 3 years to take the vacation. It sounded real nice and a package was sent to me. In the mean time, I moved and the package was misplaced in the move. I contacted the Ramada and was told another package would be sent to me immediately. I never recieved the package.

Today, I received a call from a Tony, who refused to give me his last name. He also stated he was the manager and that I would have to pay another 698.00 for another package. He stated that I was suppose to pay the 698.00 because this was the amount due and that the package was for two people. I told him I was given 3 years to pay the remaining amount and that I would do so when it came closer to that time. Tony told me I had to pay today or would lose the whole package. I was not told this when I purchased the package. I was told I had 3 years.

Tony was very disrespectful, condensending, rude, laughing at me on the phone and arrogant. I have never been treated so disrepectfully by a corporation. I asked Tony to send me the package that I originally bought and he refused. He also told me he was the manager and had a 6 figure income. WHAT DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. HIS 6FIGURE INCOME COMES ALL THE PEOPLE HE RIPS OFF. I want my money back or the original package that I paid for sent to me.

Cheryl
Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ramada-plaza-resorts/orlando-florida/ramada-plaza-resorts-vacations-ripoff-orlando-florida-158733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content