Complaint Review: Randee Siler Broker/Intermediary - Internet

• Reported By: anonymous — Santa Rosa California USA
  • Randee Siler Broker/Intermediary

Internet
    USA

Randee Siler Broker/Intermediary Midwest Business Financing Business who needed financing, Went through broker to find financing, horrible experience. California Internet

I inqured about needing financing for my business.  It was recommended to me I find a broker as they seem to know a lot of finance companies.  I found Randee Siler through the internet with a business name of Midwest Business Financing. Big mistake. This intermediary would not let me speak driectly to a lender.  I don't feel he understood financial statements. He was requesting 3-5 points which also increased my rate which became ridiculous.

I later found out my rate was high because he wouldn't settle on taking lower points.  He cleary did not have my business best interest to help us get a good monthly payment.  All he cared about was hi points. We could have worked with great lenders, but he blocked that because he was more concerned about his points in the deal.

This made our payments higher, we missed out on good financing because he tried to get us a deal that our credit didn't even support. I would recommend anyone to not use this broker. I also felt bad for the finance company in California having to deal with this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2017 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/randee-siler-brokerintermediary/internet/randee-siler-brokerintermediary-midwest-business-financing-business-who-needed-financi-1407017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content