X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Randy T. Warner - Villa Rica Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DOUGLASVILLE Georgia
  • Randy T. Warner 690 Dallas Highway Suite 201 Villa Rica, Georgia U.S.A.

The Neurpsychiatric Clinic Of Atlantis - Villa Rica - Dr. Warner a psychiatric declined his service to me for severe depression over the passing of my son ripoff Villa Rica Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Dr Randy Warner - Villa Rica

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
As I said Dr. Warner kicked me out of his office. I had severe depression from the loss of my son. I had been seeing Dr. Warner for some time.

I am a 57 year old woman and already had 2 blackouts. I was on a narcotic medication Oxycontin for pain of herniated discs and degeneration of my discs. Between my pain med and my state of mind, I forged a prescription (not Dr. Warners) and was caught by the law. (I was taken off the Oxyconton while in jail and never got back on it).

After I got out of jail, I called Dr. Warners office and told the girl at the front desk that it was an emergency I had to see Dr. Warner or at least talk to him. I did not get to see him until a week later. I wanted to be admitted into a Behavorial Health Center. He did not even give me a chance to tell him this after I told him what I had done. Instead of helping me, he through me out.

I don't think this was very professional and I really needed his help.

Bonnie
DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/randy-t-warner/villa-rica-georgia-30180/the-neurpsychiatric-clinic-of-atlantis-villa-rica-dr-warner-a-psychiatric-declined-hi-241369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dr Randy Warner - Villa Rica

AUTHOR: Chandlergray - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Ma'am,

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your son. I have a son and could not imagine the loss you feel.

Along the lines of your complaint, Dr. Warner was recommneded to me by a Family Physician. At the time, I lived about 10 miles from his office. I have since moved and now live about 35 miles from his office, yet I still choose to go to Dr. Warner.

My sister is an employee of the same hospital sytem on the administrative side and feels that Dr. Warner is well trusted and respected within the hospital system and medical staff. My brother is an RN in the system as well. After meeting with Dr. Warner the first time, I called my brother to get his opinion of Dr. Warner. I found out that he has in the past worked with my brother in a psychiatric inpatient setting. My brother, sister and I were all very impressed with Dr. Warner; I as a patient, my sister as a hospital administrator and my brother as a healthcare provider working directly with Dr. Warner.

My doctor-patient relationship with him has gone on for about 4 years now and I have had nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Warner.

Chandler

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair