X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rapid Cash - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Rapid Cash 3475 E. Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Rapid Cash ripoff title loans high interest Las Vegas Nevada

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In December I was desperate to make sure that my much younger sister and brother would have a Christmas, because I knew that my mother wouldn't make much of anything happen. So, in efforts to give this to them, I took out a car title loan from Rapid Cash for $700.00.
The interest on this loan monthly is $140.00, which is 249.99%APR.

The way that it was explained to me, I could pay the loan back in installments. What wasn't explained that I had to pay back the interest PLUS the installments, or just the interest to roll over the loan.

Well, here it is May, I have already payed a total of $700.00 interest alone, and still owe them $840.00 come May 25. I have a decent looking car worth much more than this amount, but it is ridiculous to keep it if I am just going to end up paying more than the value of the car in the end.

What I am wondering is if there is ANYTHING that I can do that would possible apply all of my interest paid towards my loan. I don't know what to do and I can't afford to keep paying $140.00 a month to interest alone. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. Thanks.

Jennifer
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rapid-cash/las-vegas-nevada-89121/rapid-cash-ripoff-title-loans-high-interest-las-vegas-nevada-91657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair