X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: dbcisco — Lansdale Pennsylvania United States of America
  • RCGroups.com - Jim Bourke Corvalis, Oregon United States of America

RCGroups.com - Jim Bourke J. Bourke Fraud, Threats and slander Corvalis, Oregon

J. Bourke, owner of RCGroups.com and head of Knifeedge software, has accused me of copyright infringement, banned my from sites without reason, threatened to get me fired from my job, threatened to have me arrested for copyright violation and had "friends" harass me on several web based forums. He has intercepted private messaging and e-mail sent through his forum and made them public.

All of this because I had been pointing out that his company released a bug filled program (Realflight G4.5) just to get it on store shelves in time for Xmas season sales. I also pointed out that the program would not even run on many of the computers the software packeage said that it would. Considering there are no refunds , I thought this was just get people that he knew could not run the program to buy the product He then fabricated stories about me and posted them on public forums.

J. Bourke is, in my honest opinion, little more than a thug and no one should patronize any company he has a hand in. Just out of common decency I would not by products from a company run by such a dispicable person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rcgroupscom-jim-bourke/corvalis-oregon-/rcgroupscom-jim-bourke-j-bourke-fraud-threats-and-slander-corvalis-oregon-573413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content