Complaint Review: RCI (Exchange with Worldmark the Club) - Carmel Indiana

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, January 15, 2018
  • Reported By: RCI's Victim — San Jose California United States
  • RCI (Exchange with Worldmark the Club)
    9998 N Michigan Road
    Carmel, Indiana
    United States

RCI ,Exchange with Worldmark the Club, RCI Resort Exchange with Worldmark the club Extorted money in the form of Exchange fee, membership fee and resort search service fee. They never provided the service and charged lot of money. Carmel Indiana

I space banked 10000 points with RCI through Worldmark the Club. RCI charged me money for exchange service at the time of spacebank; charged money for the annual membership and search service. They never found one I wanted over a period of three years. Finally, I had to compromise to some resort just to avoid the expiry of the credits that I space banked with them. They charged me money again at the time of making final reservation. When we went to use the resort, it was in such a bad state, we were afraid to put even foot in that facility. When we called and complained, they agreed to return the credits to my account and help me make another reservation.

When we called to make another reservation, they are asking for more money for the exchange. They charged to the tune of $800 and more, never provided any service, charging money every year and every time we call them to make a reservation. It was really cheating. We can't even make a reservation on their website even 12 to 18 months before the travel and charging the money for the annual membership, extending the credits and exchange fee again and again.

It is mere cheating and extorting money from members and non-members.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2018 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rci-exchange-with-worldmark-the-club/carmel-indiana-46032/rci-exchange-with-worldmark-the-club-rci-resort-exchange-with-worldmark-the-club-extorte-1423215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content