X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RE Promo , Submit Solution - Orem Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Parlin New Jersey
  • RE Promo , Submit Solution 1323 N. Research Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

RE Promoters, Submit Solution INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE? GET RIPPED OFF AT THIS WEBSITE -- FOR SURE!!! Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE--TAKE CLASSES AT AN ACCREDITED JUNIOR COLLEGE

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recently reviewed my credit card in detail in an effort to prepare my taxes accurately. I saw this charge that went back for a few months so I called my back to find out what it was. They gave me the contact number for the company and I proceeded to call them. I had never heard of them and was curious to know who they were, what they represented and how they got my name. THEY CLAIM that I signed up for a free 14-day trial. They are called RE Promoters. I call them thieves.

As the guy "Justice" was explaining this to me, I knew immediately that I never signed up for this. I then told him I work for a law firm, and I would be looking further in to this and as far as I'm concerned he was stealing money from my account. I asked for the address of the company (completely hesitant to give it to me), I asked for his bosses name (again VERY HESITANT), and I told him I would be in touch. I googled the name of the company("RE Promoters") and nothing at all came up. I Googled the address and came up with the name "Submit Solution". Curious, I asked a co-worker to call the number I had just called and say she was trying to reach "Submit Solution"... SURE ENOUGH -- the guy got all tongue tied and stuttered and said well, we used to be affiliated with them, maybe I can help you? She hung up.

So I called "Justice" back and said that I had been researching and wanted to confirm that they did indeed operate under the name "Submit Solution" and now Justice got all tongue tied. I told him I would again like to confirm how he got me in a 14 Day Free Trial. He said I must have clicked on a banner page on some website. I told him that was insufficient for me, and that I wanted to see where I was signed up, and what proof he had that I was signed up. He emailed me some bogus website page that I had never seen in my life.

WARNING TO ALL: Research everything you sign up for. COMPANIES ARE DESPERATE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON YOUR MONEY. The problem is that people get ripped off and don't know what to do. I plan to pursue this to the fullest extent that I can and will post my solution, as it occurs.

Joe
Parlin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/re-promo-submit-solution/orem-utah-84097/re-promoters-submit-solution-interested-in-real-estate-get-ripped-off-at-this-website-433502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE--TAKE CLASSES AT AN ACCREDITED JUNIOR COLLEGE

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
BUT NOW IS NOT EXACTLY THE TIME TO GET INTO REAL ESTATE UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO BE AN APARTMENT LOCATOR OR A PROPERTY MANAGER OR SOMETHING RELATED. I AM WONDERING WHETHER OR NOT THE DAYS OF THE BIG TIME SUPERAGENT ARE EXTINCT OR NOT.

THESE STUPID SEMINARS IN THE RENTED HOTEL AND MOTEL ROOMS AREN'T ENTIRELY LEGIT EITHER. THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY SELLING THESE TEACHING MATERIALS WHICH MOSTLY TURN OUT TO BE RIP OFFS.

I THINK IF I WERE GOING INTO REAL ESTATE, I WOULD GO FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OR ACCOUNTING AND SCALE DOWN MY EXPECTATIONS OF BEING A BIG TIME DEVELOPER--AT LEAST UNTIL THE HOUSING MARKET AND THE COMMECIAL MARKETS STABILIZE.

AND I THINK I WOULD LEARN ENOUGH ABOUT ARCHITECTURE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING TO MAKE SURE I WAS GOING TO GET SCREWED OVER BY THE PEOPLE SELLING ME ON THE POTENTIAL OF THE PROPERTY AND I WOULD LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT SURVEYS AND WHERE TO GET LAND RECORDS AND TITLE INFORMATION AND OWNERSHIP INFORMATION AT THE COURTHOUSE IN THE COUNTY WHERE THE PROPERTY WAS LOCATED.

NOT THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY ANYMORE BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE JOB IS DONE RIGHT...

GOOD LUCK.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair