X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ReCHARGE ENERGY - KELLER Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scotts Valley California
  • ReCHARGE ENERGY 8553 N BEACH ST STE 259 KELLER, Texas U.S.A.

ReCHARGE ENERGY FRAUDULENT BANK CHARGES/UNSOLICITED GOODS, PACKAGE KELLER Texas

*Consumer Comment: Re: ReCharge Energy

I was notified by my bank that 21 fraudulent charges had been posted to my account and the next day a package arrived from ReCHARGE ENERGY which I did not order. I promptly closed my bank account and returned the package unopened marked "return to sender". I also filed claims with the U.S. Postal Inspector and FTC. I've also been receiving 5-10 odd phone calls a day since this occured and am being forced to change my telephone number.

La girl
Scotts Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/recharge-energy/keller-texas-76248-0919/recharge-energy-fraudulent-bank-chargesunsolicited-goods-package-keller-texas-433196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re: ReCharge Energy

AUTHOR: Texan - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
I am facing an identical scenario with this outfit. I have also filed with the FTC and will file a police report. I had more than 20 fraudulent charges hit my bank account yesterday, including movie and music sites, several beauty supply companies, charges from what appear to be travel agencies, and I received my Recharge package today. I will also leave it unopened and will turn it in to the police when I file my report.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair