Complaint Review: Redline Trading - Houstan Texas

5622 Schumacher Ln Suite 200
    Houstan, Texas
    United States

Redline Trading never-mrsp Send Fake Phones Houstan Texas

I bought two Samsung galaxy s9 plus for $1609.96but they send me some fake China s9 plus . When I contacted them, they replied me to call Samsung i said i I didn’t buy from Samsung I bought from you they didn’t respond. As i open dispute case on PayPal they respond to me & they replied to me like threatening style that police will come to my house & FBI gonna watch me. I replied to them ' send me your business name & address so i will file fraud case against you they didn’t replied me back’

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/redline-trading/houstan-texas-77057/redline-trading-never-mrsp-send-fake-phones-houstan-texas-1438973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content