X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I worked for the Regis Corporation for 15 years. I was hired as a styllist, and within three years I became the salon manager. In the twelve years that I managed this highly successful salon I was never promoted to any advanced position. I asked a few times but was always told that no higher level position was available For me.  After 15 years, no raise in 4 years, and no opportunity for advancement in sight I decided to resign my position In November of 2013.

A new manager was hired within two weeks.  She was once a manager at a regis salon in our mall.  She stepped down from her position as manager  there due to health problems.  The new manager that was employed in her store was black and she did not get along with her, so she quit without any notice.

This manager has been at MasterCuts now for less than a year,  and several months ago she was promoted to a higher position.

I am black, and in my 15 years of working for this company I have yet to see a black person in any supervisor or higher position in my area/ division.  I have witnessed Regis Corporation discriminate in many areas, it's disheartening, and humiliation that I worked for this corporation for so long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regis-corporation/minneapolis-minnesota/regis-corporation-master-cuts-racial-discrimination-minneapolis-minnesota-1087909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair