ALLIED INTERSTATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Allied Interstate

There may be more reports for "Allied Interstate"

For more results perform a general search for "Allied Interstate"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

26, Report #119921
Nov 26 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota
My husband is being harrassed on his job every day for a debt that was incurred in 1989. They took his income taxes and he also filed a chapter 13 in 1993. I have written this company two times and requested a hearing to dispute the claim they have against him and they always say they never receive the hearing request. My husband never graduated high school and they didn't catch that little detail when he enrolled in school and received the student loan. He could never do the job he was trained for because he could not fill out log books and follow directions well. MTA School should never have allowed him to enroll. If they had given him any type of tests to enroll they would have found him ineligible to participate. ALLIED INTERSTATE IS DRIVING US CRAZY!!! I am at my wits end because now they are threatening his employer to garnish his wages. He will quit his job before he will allow them to do this to him. It is a shame but the next step I know to take is to hire a lawyer to dispute it. Somebody needs to do something with this company as they can and will give you an ulcer!! Rita Sparta, North CarolinaU.S.A.
27, Report #119242
Nov 22 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota
Allied Interstate, Inc. Shady rip-off liars. I received a letter from Sprint PCS about a cell bill(no summary, just a total) from Las Vegas, NV.I have never lived in Las Vegas much less had a phone # there. I contacted them and they said they would look into it. Enter Allied Interstate, Inc. I received a phone call from their company about this bill. I explain to them the situation. They tell me that they'll verify it. I receive another phone call the next day, same story...they'll verify. Two more phone calls(mind you, different people each time)and finally I tell them that I'd like to see a copy of this alleged bill in detail. They tell me that they don't have it. But, they are going to file this debt on my credit report. They did too. To date, I have contested this with Equifax to no satisfaction. I found the address that I have listed on the internet. I found this site while looking for their address. Interesting to find that I'm not the only one having problems with them. By the way, I have never received anything by mail from this company. Only phone calls. I was under the impression that they had to notify you by mail and give you the opportunity to verify or deny the allegations in writing. Be carefull with this company, I have read other poor reports on them. Is anyone aware of a class action suit against this company?! Kurtis Grants Pass, OregonU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Oct 18 2008
Allied Interstate collection agency's Columbus Florida
This company keeps calling me and harassing me for a payment to a loan that was supposedly defaulted on by myself. They would not identify the original account holder in the first of several calls. ALLIED INTERSTATE began calling me at work continually. After about 100 attempts on their part they began leaving messages for me to contact their offices concerning a pending legal case against me. Ultimately the messages started to become more and more, also they became more AGGRESSIVE. I finally spoke to someone that gave me an answer of WHOM the debt was allegedly to. The company was someone I still do business with. I asked the collector to fax or SEND me something telling me WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW MUCH. I was told to pay your debt deadbeat. After laughing that one off I proceeded to ask him to try another illegal tactic that I was recording our conversation. He of course laughed at me and I hung up. The next day the same collector called me AGAIN. BEFORE I would speak to him, I let him know that this conversation was being recorded for purposes of potential harassment at work and that my job was now in jeopardy due to their continual calling. I was told by the collector that I had NO alternatives that this needed to be dealt with right then and there. He offered me some sort of 50% settlement if I would pay now. I told him that I don't know what bad debt he is speaking of and to stop calling me at work. He told me that this was what he would continue to do until and arrangement would be made. I explained once again that I am unfamiliar with the bad debt that he keeps referring to. I am hanging up and ending this conversation and NO MORE calls were to come to my place of employment after this call. He went on to tell me that he was going to continue calling me and I had no alternatives. I HUNG UP THE PHONE. Today is 10/18/2008, I have received 4 phone calls per day from this company since 8/15/08. If anyone has any legal advise please contact me. DO NOT PAY ANYONE THAT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU THE COURTESY OF DISCLOSING THE ORIGINATOR OF THE DEBT. Lou Coraopolis, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Florida
Oct 07 2008
Allied Interstate Student Loan Scammers Minneapolis Minnesota
A few years ago I attended business college with a student loan. This was not a large loan-around $3000. I was married at the time and made the required payments while I was in school, and my now ex-husband paid off the loans when I was finished (or so I thought). Years and several address later, I found out that the loans had in fact NOT been paid off and apparently he had gone to great pains to hide this fact from me until after our divorce was final. I do not dispute that I owe this money. The loans have been placed with Allied Interstate for collection. I sent them a payment plan stating that I would pay $25 minimum per month until the loans were paid off. I tried unsuccessfully to pay directly to the Dept of Education, but they would not take anything other than the full amount since the loan is in default. I have made my first 3 payments- Allied has cashed them, they are showing on the Dept of Education site as being applied to my account, but I am still being harassed by Allied!! When I first made my payments I didn't hear from them, but now they have apparently decided that $25 a month is not enough and they want me to pay more money. I have just sent a SECOND cease and desisit letter to them and I have emailed the Dept of Education regarding their practices like it says to on the site. I am now trying to get a consolidation loan just so I can get them to leave me alone! Preludechic Lexington, South CarolinaU.S.A.
May 18 2009
Allied Interstate constant harassing phone calls Columbus Ohio
This company calls at least 4 times a day. I asked the woman for their mailing address and a supervisor's name because I was going to send a notice to cease communications. When she gave me the name I asked her where she was calling from. She informed me that she was calling from the Phillipines. I had just recently lost my job and when I informed her of that she told me that the calls would continue. My advice to anyone receiving phone calls from this company is to send these letters and keep a log of how many times they call. Kquinn330 west chester, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jan 01 2009
Allied Interstate never trust them!!!! Minneapolis Minnesota
In 2002 I declared bankruptcy. Allied interstate was the collection agency that handled the claim for directv an satellite company. I recieved a full discharge from the listed creditor. I thought the whole ordeal was over with until this year(2008). I tried to get directv again and the company had no problem until they checked their records and found that I had a closed account that was still in collections with Allied interstate. before i wanted satellite I need to pay this bill. they had no records of it being discharge during any bankruptcy. they wanted me to pay the outstanding balenance for they would turn on the service. Allied Interstate never contacted Directv to update them. I payed the money owed on the account and got satellite. I have this company (Allied Interstate for Directv) list on my schedule for discharge. both Allied Interstate and Directv said they have no records of this when I have proof from my lawyer and from the courts that say otherwise. Don't trust Allied to be professional, and never let them handle any paperwork information that needs to go to a company they represent. Rons milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Jun 20 2011
Allied Interstate Faking their name Columbus, Ohio
On Saturday a phone call showed on our Caller ID as Wal-Mart. When I answered it was the people from Allied.  I consider this  highly unethical and told them so. Their reponse was- oh well we do work for Wal-Mart too.  I have written Wal-Mart with copies to the Florida Attorney General, the FTC and the FCC (since they are misusing a telecommunication device).  I answer all calls that come in except those placed by an automated system which does not  connect to a real person when I pick up the phone.  If I say Hello twice and there is no response I hang up.  Do it enough  times and I block the number.  I'm not hanging on the phone for a stupid  computer to connect me.
33, Report #199775
Jul 06 2006
Allied Interstate Continually Calling Wrong Person Columbus Ohio
For about 6 weeks I have been getting taped calls from a Christie at allied interstate telling me to call about a matter that might involve me. I finally got tired of running to the phone to get the same message so I contacted the number given. I was asked to verify my name, which I did, and then I was asked for the last 4 digits of my social security #. I said no and asked who Allied Interstate was and what was the nature of their business. The said that they would tell me if I gave me the soc sec info. We went around in circles. I swore at them and they hung up. I repeated the process several times. I then called the NYS Atty General's office they informed me that I should file a complaint , and I would need the company's address.I called several more times to get an address for Allied Interstate. They would give me no info, but asked for my soc sec info. I swore, they hung up. I googled the commpany and got another # in Ohio. She was nice enough to give me an address and to tell me that the company was trying to collect a cingular wireless bill for $717 from someone with the same name. I have never been a cingular customer. I called cingular and eventually managed to get to talk to a customer service rep. I told her of the situation and told her that cingular wireless was also going to be included in my complaint to the AG. For some reason she put me on a 3 way call with Allied Interstate. She put me and the Allied interstate rep on hold , at which time he started badgering me about my soc sec info I swore , he hung up. I finally was put in touch with a supervisor, who determined that I was not a cingular customer and owed them nothing. She attempted a 3 way call with allied interstate, misdialed and we were all disconnected. I called cingular and after some resistance I was put in contact with a Larry Bishop in cingular collections. He determined that I was not a cingular customer and I owed them nothing. I asked him to do a 3 way call with Allied Interstate to let them know that I was the wrong person. He got ahold of Allied interstate and was put through to a supervisor. He identified himself and explained the situation, I DID NOT SWEAR and the supervisor hung up on both of us. I later called the corporate office and was told that my phone # was finally marked as a wrong number in their computer system. I however would not be surprised if they started to contacting me by mail. They somehow found my phone number I would expect them to find my address. William Jamesville, New YorkU.S.A.
Apr 21 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff EXPLAIN THIS ONE!! Columbus Ohio
This one..is REALLY Funny..I Keep Getting..HARRASSED..By Allied..Have Been For The Last..1 1/2 YEARS..Over A Debt That Is NOT Mine..But Because I Got..An Old Phone Number That Belonged To Someone That Owes.This Debt..I Have TOLD And TOLD These People..I Am Not This Person..And I've Had This Number For 1 1/2 Years..They Get Mad Raise HELL..Then Say They Will Take My Number Off..But..Wooo Hooo..In 2 Days Good..Old..Allied Calls Me Back..Cussing Me Out Again...Then Have The NERVE..To Ask Me If I..Know This Person..Or Can I Contact Them....HELLO..Just Because I Live In The Same Town As This..Person..DOES NOT..Mean I Know Everyone That Lives Here..Geezz..And George..DUH..GET A LIFE..You Say Your Company Is..SOOOO...Up And Up..LOL...The Way You..CUSS..People On Here..PROVES...You Do The Same At Work..If You Want People To..THINK..Your Company Is So..WONDERFUL..Then Maybe You Should..STOP Cussing And Act Like A Real Man..Not A 10 Year Old Kid..Your Company Has Been Caught With Their Hands In The Cookie Jar..Allied Workers LIES..CUSSES...And You Sir Are A PERFECT exsamle..Of What Allied Is All About..PS: Keep Up The GOOD Work..George..Let Us All See The TRUE..Allied Spirit...:):) August Rich Creek, VirginiaU.S.A.
35, Report #201538
Jul 17 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff Fraudulent Letter Columbus Ohio
I received a letter from Allied Interstate alleging representation for Prism Capital Resources II,LLC. and that I owe them $46.04. I called the number on the letter and informed them that I do not owe any such amount and that I hadn't even been a member since 2000. What was surprising is that they had my current address which isn't even in the same state as I was in when I was a BMG member and Allied Interstate claims their client (BMG) gave them the address. That was just so foxing. Anyways,when I firmly told them I owed nothing on my account and was certainly not paying them a cent the representative on the phone said I shouldn't worry about it and that he'd take care of it. When I called back a few minuted later just to find out what they'd do about an account that was supposedly due for collection I was told the account had already been closed. That was definitely the fastest resolution of a delinquent account by a Debt Collection Agency & in my experience was all too suspicious. PLEASE BEWARE OF ALLIED INTERSTATE AND THEIR FRAUDULENT COLLECTION LETTERS. Sandeepraj Waltham, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Mar 08 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff Tonawanda New York
Please note from a previous post listed under Caldata Incorporation, I made this same complaint. Because When I searched the phone number for an address this is what came up. Now I have found out that the name of the collection agency is Allied Interstate out of NY. Beginning Feb 15,2005 upon a visit to my Mothers home this agency started calling her house. They wanted to speak with me about a credit card that I supposedly had. Finally, I hung up on them, because they refuse to verify or send me a bill. Every other day they call my Mothers home. They are very rude, have threatened me with a suponea, etc to my Mother. We have since been recorded the conversations and they are aware of this. My Mother has asked them repeatedly to stop calling her home. When I reported this to FTC.GOV, they could not understand why they refuse to give an address. I was told they have broken several laws. 1. Talking to someone other than me about this so called debt. 2. Threated me with court action to my Mother. 3. Being rude and abusive. Finally after doing a reverse phone search I found the address and now plan on sending it in to my report with The FTC. And will send a letter to cease and desist. I was also told from the FTC that this could possibly be an identy theft as they were trying to verify SS numbers with my Mother. I do not mind paying a bill if it is mind, but I do not recall having a credit card with this compuCredit they claim. What makes these people think they are above the law? What I also found interesting was the number of lawsuits dating back to 2002. Guess they would rather pay out the lawsuit money and continue to harrass. Connie Nashville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Tonawanda, New York
Apr 28 2008
Allied Interstate Collection Agency Columbus Ohio
I have been getting non stop phone calls from Allied Interstate. Every time I answer the phone, I hear someone say hello, then they hang up on me, like it is a bad connection. I have done everything that I can think of to try and solve the problem of these people calling me. I know there is a law in my state, that bill collectors are only allowed to call your home once a day. However these people call my house at least 4-5 times per day. I have never been able to actually talk to anyone, cause everytime I have heard anyone on the other end of the line, they hang up on me. The one time that I allowed my answering machine to pick up the phone instead of answering it myself, it was a recorded message telling me to call them back at such and such number. When I did try to call the number back, it told me that the number was no longer in service. Please help me resolve this matter, If I owe a bill I have no problem making payment arrangements to resolve the issue. However if they aren't willing to talk to me, then I can't make arrangements. Ladyrednroses Albany, OregonU.S.A.
May 15 2008
Allied Interstate Phone dodgers, harrassment, deceptive, failures Columus Ohio
An account for paid was errouneously sent to collections by AEX! I had to find my account representative as AEX office staff that was finishing my settlement had gone on vacation according to her voicemail at the PHX office of AEX in December, 2007. I called until I found where my account was and AEX had sent it to : Allied Interstate deceptively lead me on to settlement by sending personal information to them. They refused to return calls! It was sent from a California Office to a Columbus Office that I, as the victim/consumer, had to seek and find them! After more calls, I was then called names, I was called immoral by a Ms. Kholfi of Allied Interstate. I contacted AEX again about the harrassment and I was told that they would take care of it; that they would handle the settlement after it was returned to their offices. Again, it went to another Allied Interstate office; a name of the person was denied saying he did not have to give his name by Federal Laws; he harrassed, told me he called the personal contacts given by me as requested the first week of January for the settlement. I continued to get 5:30 am phone calls; I cried and asked them to stop. I was told the calls won't stop for you. I contacted AEX again about the harrassment. I was then contacted by another agency who completed the paid settlement. I have been charged usery rates, fees and show collections on my credit report that I am told will be there for 7 years! This, all for following what AEX customer service directed me to do! I am hoping there is a class action suit somewhere or some recourse for me. I would appreciate any assistance to get this horror show off of my record! And any penalties or sanctions against AEX and Allied Interstate for usery/deceptive practices. J S sedona, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Columus, Ohio
Feb 01 2006
Allied Interstate ripoff Greensboro North Carolina
I had just changed my wireless company & had an outstanding balance of approximately $125.00 set up with Cingular for repayment. I was in process of paying it when Allied Interstate contacted me. When I returned their first call they said my name was not in their database. Then I started to get calls at work & home, from them, attempting to get the full amount. The economy is not good for some of us right now. They told me I needed to pay in full before the end of the month or their rath would be on me for calls at work & home. I refuse to be treated that way by them & have it set up throught Cingular for repayment. Allied personnel are verbally abusive & do not want to work with people when money permits on a regular basis. One person said take the payment & go get yourself a bag of candy, we need the full amount now I am in process of sending a certified letter to them to cease & desist from contacting me in any form. Judith Schenectady, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Greensboro, North Carolina
Jan 17 2007
Allied Interstate Kelly Ripoff Columbus Ohio
This individual is calling here on behalf of Verizon Wireless. I instructed him that the person he is calling does not live here, and they call 3-10 times in a row and don't speak. This is harassment and I don't want to have to change my number. The guys name is Kelly. William Ponte Vedra, FloridaU.S.A.
Jul 17 2007
Allied Interstate Calls constantly and late at night Nationwide
Allied Interstate trying to collect a false debt. Thomas, Puna Gorda Thomas punta gorda, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 23 2007
ALLIED INTERSTATE FRAUDULENT BILL ripoff GREENSBORO North Carolina
I have talked with my creditor and you are a scam. Do not contact me ever again, if you should pursue me after this I will bring upon the biggest lawsuit you can ever imagine. Cease any contact. Nissa ONECO, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: GREENSBORO, North Carolina
Aug 03 2007
Allied Interstate contacting my neighbors how embarrassing Plymouth Massachusetts
Allied Interstate has been contacting my neighbors about a bill that they havent even told us what its in referece to. They call 2 to 3 times a day. when i called them and told them to stop calling my neighbors because they dont even know us never mind my daughter they insisted on me giving them my daughters info.They stated that they can only give that info to my daughter. If they can only give that info to my daughter why are they calling my neighbors? My neighbor and I are both filing a complaint with the attorny generals office and sending them a stop call letter right to the agency Linda everett, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Plymouth, Massachusetts
Jul 27 2004
Allied Interstate ripoff, rude, Greensboro North Carolina
Allied Interstate keeps trying to collect a debt to America Online that I never incured. The last person to contact me was a lady named Develle. She was very rude, wouldn't listen to me about the case; and when i did start to make my case, she hung up. Today i have found multiple class action lawsuites against this company for fraudulent collection practices; as well as multiple reports about these aol collections(even concerning this develle person). Robert poultney, VermontU.S.A.
Entity: Greensboro, North Carolina
Apr 20 2005
Allied Interstate ripoff dishonest SBC should fire Colombus Ohio
My SBC bill has been sent to Allied interstate back on march 20, 2005. they say that even though the trace i had put on my money order says that it was cashed by allied specialties trust, that i have not payed my bill... this was $189.00 that was supposed to go to SBC so that it was out of the credit bearue. I had to do this so that i could give my daughter a home of our own in june of this year (2005). they have STOLEN MONEY AND A FUTURE from my 1 YEAR OLD BABYGIRL!!! if they don't take it off of my credit i can't get my baby her home... this is sad when you have to go so low as to take from the future of a babygirl!! thanks for NOTHING ALLIED INTERSTATE!!! I HOPE SBC GETS RID OF YOU COMPLETLEY!!!!! Kayla jackson, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Colombus, Ohio
May 24 2005
ALLIED INTERSTATE Unbelievable HARASSMENT! ripoff COLOMBUS Ohio
These people have been calling us daily with recorded messages OR, a live person. When they get a hold of me, they call me names, hang up on me, and more. This is all over a long ago charge off, when my husband and I were robbed by a partner. It is long past the statute of limitations. When I tell them to stop calling here, they tell me, that I'm not going to tell them what to do and that they'll do exactly as they please. They say things like We're going to sue your ass, and all other kinds of things. They call my secretary, and say awful rude things to her to. I'm not sure yet where to report them, but I'm going to. They also have screwed up my credit by erroneously posting that this is a recent bad debt instead of a 6 year old bad debt! I'm quite sure they break every rule in the book on a daily basis. The employees there are true sickos, so, I know it must come from the top. I see quite a few postings about these guys, if you have more information on them please email me at Dnusser@aol.com Thanks, Dee Dee fallbrook, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: COLOMBUS, Ohio
Jul 31 2005
Allied Interstate the collection agency from Hell Columbus Ohio
I received a letter from Allied Interstate, saying that I had a delinquent AOL account in the amount of $95.60. This account had been sent to them because of failure to pay. I don't have an AOL account, so I called to see what this was about. I spent an entire afternoon trying to reach Allied at the number given in the letter. But I got a busy signal each time. After several hours without success, I decided to wait till close to closing time (they listed their hours). But even that call was unsuccessful. Finally, I decided to see if their phone rang at all, so I called an hour after closing time. I got a busy signal again. So I went on the internet and found another number to try. The next day, I used the other number, and had success. I spoke with a very nice woman named Mimi Powell (she's a supervisor). She explained that their accounts have been moved to an office in India, and that she had only limited access to account info. She even called the other number for me, and she said 2 people answered but she couldn't transfer my call (she tried). After hanging up, I called the other number. I didn't get that person's name. When I told him I didn't have an AOL account, he insisted that I did, and that I need to pay it. When I kept insisting that no, I did NOT have an AOL account, he suggested I call AOL and get a cancellation number, then call Allied back with that information. I called AOL and got everything straightened out. Turns out an old account had been accidentally reinstated. It was an error on their part. They cancelled the account, erased the debt, and gave me a cancellation number. I then called Allied again, to give them my AOL cancellation number. The rep (whose name is Sam) was reasonably polite until he realized he wasn't getting any money from me. He insisted that I had to pay this account RIGHT NOW. When I told him the account had been cancelled in Sept. 2004, he said No, it was cancelled in April 2005. You have not paid your bill, and that's why it was sent to us. You need to pay this today. I told him that I have a cancellation number, and he said We don't care about that. That won't do anything. You need to pay the bill or give us a letter from AOL stating that the account has been cancelled. I then hung up and called AOL to see if they could send me such a letter. They said no, they don't do that. So I called Allied again, and told them I couldn't get a letter from AOL to prove that my account had been cancelled, but that I did have a cancellation number. I was again told We don't care about that. A cancellation number won't do anything. We need a letter from AOL. Again, I called AOL, and again they told me they don't send letters like that. They advised me to just ignore any calls or letters I got from Allied. After 2 days, 16 phone calls, and 1 fax (to AOL), things seemed to be taken care of, at least for awhile. But this evening, at 5:15 PM, I got an automated phone call stating that there was an urgent matter involving a member of my household. Somehow, I knew it was from Allied, but I called the number given by the computer anyway. Sure enough, it was Allied. But it wasn't a person. I got an answering machine, telling me that they closed at 5 PM and urging me to call back during normal business hours. It looks like I'll be on the phone again Monday morning. These people are still trying to collect $95.60 that I do not owe. Elaine Kelseyville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 06 2008
Allied Interstate Unwanted Calls! Columbus Ohio
They just keep calling! I have faxed two letters to them asking that they do not call because the person they are looking for no longer has this number, because I just moved to Arizona a year ago. The number that appears on my caller ID is: 775-319-1506. It leaves a message for noone by name, but for this number to contact 800-806-3342. When I call, my number must appear on their caller ID because they give me the name of the person they are looking for. I have asked them to place me on their DO-NOT-CALL list immediately and even included this terminology in my letter to them. This still hasn't happened. I've explained to them in my letter that these continuous calls are a lack of regard for my wishes and a form of harassment. I've asked them to please take steps to correct this situation to avoid me forwarding this case to an attorney. Sonya Somewhere, ArizonaU.S.A.
Apr 19 2013
Allied Interstate LLC w Harasssing calls Internet
Started getting rude calls, probably related to a discontinued Direct TV account, in which they billed for events 2 years old after cancellation (and maybe not even consumed).  They want personal information without giving any.  They say it is a personal call, but they admit they do not even know me.  I am sure there will be more to come. Suffice it to say they are rude.
Entity: , Internet
Jun 25 2007
Allied Interstate Harrassing phone calls Ripoff Florida
Allied Interstate constantly calls at all hours of the day. Thomas punta gorda, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Florida