COMCAST Comcast Corporation, Worse Customer Treatment and Service CONSISTENTLY Miami, Florida
COMCAST? Shame on YOU! Where are the bosses of the bosses in this company?! Do they not know what type of crappy service the reps and supervisors are giving the customers?
Lies, cheats, scamming, deception, misinformation, poor follow-ups, no sense of courtesy, attitudes, rudeness. Those are the words we would describe Comcast by.
If I had only one bad experience- I would've let it go. But this was a consistent battle with these people for over 4 weeks. To this date, after only a month of service, they are still being the most incompetent set of 10-I0Ts I have ever encountered.
All we wanted was to connect the Internet for our little girl so she can study when we moved in to our new home. They promised to be there on a certain date and we made an appointment. My wife had to call off of work that day just to be able to be present and have the internet service connected. They said the account name had a 50.00 dollar balance and that we can pay it directly to the technician when he goes to install the internet. Here are ALL of the mistake they made in bullet points.
- They canceled the appointment because of the balance they said could be paid to the tech. Apparently it could NOT be paid this way, ALTHOUGH the Rep told us is can. Misinformation/Poor Education. Of course we paid it online and tried again to begin the appointment setting process.
- Canceled the appointment and did not call us, so my wife missed work waiting all day.
- Put her on hold for 30-45 min increments that entire day, and stating that they will send somebody out and that the appointment was still active. Needless to say- we were waiting until 8pm until we figured out nobody was coming and the department was closed.
- They made another appointment, and failed to miss that one and call for a heads-up that they WERE NOT coming- AGAIN.
- Every time in between calling to confirm the appointment, they placed us on hold over 25 minutes, sometimes 35-45 minutes.
- They offered a credit after multiple times asking for one for the huge inconvenience of my wife missing work. They said it was commented in the order and that they would waive the installation.
- Upon making another appointment (which by now we should have not wanted this company's service), they WERE ABLE to confirm that they saw the waiving of the installation...
- They finally came- LATE by an hour and 13 minutes. Now, there's a message, that we were fortunate to hear over 30 times while on hold all those times, that states: If comcast is late to an appointment, they will credit you an additional 20 dollars.
- Finally get the bill and guess what? There is NO CREDIT, NO INSTALLATION WAIVED, TAxes for TV service which we do NOT have.
- Got charged an In-Home installation charge of 40 bucks, which as far as we know, is an installation charge, although they are claiming that it is not, that it is another type of charge: Semantics!
- Called back; the reps were rude. The comments for the waiving of the installation were conveniently not able to be seen, although confirmed word-by-word by a rep on a previous call, and they WERE ACTUALLY PISSED that we were calling to say that we wanted to Guaranteed Credit of 20 dollars that they offer if they're late.
- On hold for 30 minutes, WITH SILENCE, no hold music, and then they would just hang up.
- Called back- more attitudes, more rudeness, and of course on hold to speak to a manager/sup, and held for 45 minutes, IN SILENCE, and then hung up.
My wife has cried because it's almost like they're playing games to see how far they can push a person's buttons. I have lost sleep. My wife a day of work, and NOBODY will step up and say, the customer is right. It was Comcast's error, multiple times, and we will waive any installation charges as promised after we missed your second appointment, and also the 20 dollar credit which is rightfully yours for us being late more than 1 hour.
Nobody will do anything. We call and they just place us on hold. It's not about complaining, it's about the principle. Never once did we lose our temper, as more flies are caught with honey than with vinegar. But this does not help.
HERE's WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN
An investigation should be done in that call center. Our phone numbers should be used to pull up every recorded call coming from our telephones and reviewed CAREFULLY to PROVE that we are saying the truth, and EVERYBODY involved, from the bottom to the top of the ladder, should be FIRED!
It is inconceivable that we should have to beg so many times, just to get service, be promised things that were not given to us, and on top of it all, get attitude and rude service.
I've worked at a call center. All those calls are recorded. Somebody has to answer for this, or we are going straight to the top. Mr. Roberts, prepare for a wonderful conversation, sir. I hope you are ready to answer and take responsibilty for this. Are you aware of what's going on in the company you are leading, sir? I don't think a corporation that big should be unaware of the poor, incompetent service their reps are providing to loyal long-time customers with families. How are you letting this happen when there are so many people willing to work and be proud of their workmanship, that don't have jobs?
This is BEYOND ridiculous- it's pathetic. How is your company still alive?