HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: High Class Universe

There may be more reports for "High Class Universe"

For more results perform a general search for "High Class Universe"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 29 2016
High Class Universe Money Box Ripoff Internet
 Ordered novelty doggy money box from this company. Took my order, confirmed it and then deducted the cost from my account. No delivery has taken place. Company contacted by email twice. No replies received. Now when trying to contact them I get a notification from Shopify that this shop is no longer available.
Dec 29 2016
High Class Universe No Piggy Bank! Internet
I purchased three World's Cutest Dog Piggy Bank (name similar to that) on 12/15/16.  I was charged $65.97.  I have not received any of the items purcashed and when I went to contact the company, the website was gone.  I am filing a claim with my bank.  This is clearly a scam.
Dec 22 2016
High Class Universe Another Rip-Off Internet
I ordered three dog banks for Christmas gifts on Dec. 3.  My bank card was charged on Dec. 5 for the full amount.  As of today (Dec. 23) I have not received the banks. I emailed the company my concern, and have not heard back from them.  In looking at their website, there is no contact information such as a physical address, city or phone number.  In looking at the other Ripoff reports concerning this company, it appears I have been ripped off, as well.
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet
 I purchased two dog banks on November 30, 2016. My credit card shows payment of $43.98 on December 2, 2016. I have not received the product. I have sent two email enquiries but never received a response. I did view their webpage a couple weeks ago but now it shows unavailable. The phone number is also no longer in service. Very disappointed to be ripped off. Now I will always be suspicious of ordering anything on line.
Jan 07 2017
high class universe dog bank Alexandria,Louisiana
I ordered their World's cutest dog coin bank for my Granddaughter for Christmas.  My credit card was charged $21.99. It has been over three weeks, my order has not arrived. I have tried to email and call them with no sucess.
Entity: internet
Dec 22 2016
High class universe Alexandria Louisiana
 I also ordered the dog bank and a toddler outfit as well on Nov. 27th. I received order numbers but no tracking numbers. My checking account reflects that the merchandise was ordered but I never have received the merchandise I have paid for. There is no contact numbers that I can find. I have sent emails but never received any response.
Entity:
High Class Universe Scam Internet
I saw an ad on Facebook on 12/5/16 for a cute dog bank.  I ordered the bank, sent payment of $21.99, and received an email confirmation/receipt.  My payment was debited from my bank. I have not received my item. I have e-mailed twice with no response. There are multiple reports on the company on this site.
Feb 07 2017
High Class Universe Shopify Fake company Internet
I sw an add for the Worlds Cutest Dog Con Bank Money Box on Facebook. I purchased these in good faith for my grandchildren for Christmas on 11/30/16. I received a purchase order but never received the items, I emailed hte company and have had no response from them. The company was listed on Shopify. Disgusted
Jan 08 2017
High Class Universe LLC High Class Universe Rip off Internet
Paid money for a barking dog bank and never received the item. They take the money under another business name and do not answer any emails and do not send anything. Money was taken under Unstoppable Vission LLC on 12/2 and phone number 318-321-8499.
Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a Ripoff Internet
 I saw an ad on FaceBook of The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for $21.99 by High Class Universe. I gave them my Credit Card and ordered it, as it was to be a Christmas gift but never receive shipping info, even though the ad said I would receive it before Christmas. I placed my order on December 3rd 2016 and received an email from High Class Universe thanking me for my purchase and they stated my order was being placed. I kept checking my email for a tracking number but never received one or confirmation from High Class Universe after the initial order. I emailed the company twice with no response (highclassuniverse@gmail.com). I called the number (318-321-8499) listed on my confirmation email from them and when I called it, it said it was a non working number. I've ordered hundreds of items off the internet but finally got ripped off by this scam.
High Class Universe High Class Universe Dog Coin Bank - SCAM! Internet
I ordered two dog coin banks from High Class Universe on November 29th.  I received a confirmation email for both transactions that said my order was received and I would receive a second email when the item shipped.  My bank account was charged December 1st.  Now the website is unavailable and there is no way to contact the company.  I have notified my bank and they are attempting to reverse the charges.
Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Internet
Has not shipped items as promised. No longer available att site  Ordered dog banks and never received them. Unable to reach company .
Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Did not ship items, no phone # and no response to email Internet
 This company posted on facebook and had reviews from what appeared to be legitimate customers. I ordered 4 items totalling over $90. The funds were immediately charged to my card. I received a confirmation of the order by email stating another email would be sent once shipped. A week later and no email was received confirming shipped. I tried to find a phone # to call and the web site had no contact information. The original email had only an e m ail address. I sent an email, received no reply after a week. Now I see others posting the same rip off. I hope I can get my money back.
Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision dog coin ripoff Alexandria Louisiana
On 11/18/2016 I ordered a dog coin bank from High Class Universe. I ws sent a confirmation notice,I paid $21.99 for the bank and it cleared my account  to date have not received any notice of delivery, 1 e-mail I sent asking for info has not gotten a reponse: e-mail was info@highclassuniverse.com; 2nd e-mail I sent was to highclassuniverse@gmail.com was returned as does not exist. I'm very concerned about my bank account info
High Class Universe Rip Off Never Received Merchandise Facebook Internet
I ordered two dog banks from High Class Universe after seeing their products on Facebook. I received a confirmation email. It also said on the email they would notify me when the products shipped. I never received anything further. I have sent several emails to the address in the confirmation email and received no response. Also emailed the address listed on their website and still nothing. Upon looking at their website I see absolutely no contact info. No phone numbers or addresses only the one email for support.
High Class Universe Scam! Ripped me off! Order never came!! Internet
 I ordered 2 dog banks from these people and the order never came. There is no contact info on their website which at all. No phone no or mailing add. I was charged for them but never received them. I am concerned now about my credit card info falling into the wrong hands. They ripped me off one time don't want there to be a second!! I'm pretty sure it's all a big scam!!
Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe paid for merchandise, never received it Internet
Purchased 3 Doggie banks that were featured on Facebook.  Never received items, contacted the company 2 times via email (no phone number found) and have not received any response.
Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision, LLC Ordered and paid for Cute Dog bank. Never received. Internet
Ordered, and paid for, a Cutest Doggie Bank from High Class Universe. Received an email saying they got the order and would let me know when it shipped. Two weeks later, I try to contact the company. No reply to emails and bank charge shows a phone number that is not a real number. Bank was able to refund money since I used a credit card, but these folks are a terrible rip-off! Doggie bank can be found on Amazon, thanks to another report.
High class universe I love babies SCAM!!! Internet
 This company is a scam! I ordered a dog bank for a child - the cost was deducted from my account but I have not recieved item. I have sent 3 emails but no response. SCAM!!
Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe Company is a fraud! Took money and disappeared Internet
 I placed 2 orders (Nov 26,28) and immediately received my order confirmation emails. Now, 3 weeks later, I haven't received my orders, sent 3 emails and cannot locate any working number for this company. My credit card was charged and this company seems to have disappeared when it comes to speaking to anyone directly. Buyer beware! I believe this company is a fraud and it looks like they operate several bogus shops.
Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe Order not fulfilled after nearly 30 days Internet
 Made an order for Dog Coin Banks for Christmas gifts. Notified that I was charged, never notified of shipping. Nearly a month later and nothing. Just took my money, out two gifts.
Dec 16 2016
High Class Universe Took money, no product sent. Internet
 I ordered 3 of the puppy dog coin banks as Christmas presents. My card was debited very quickly after the order. This was back in November. I have never received the coin banks. I have attempted to contact the company by email twice. I have not received any response. I cannot find a physical address or phone number.
Dec 16 2016
High Class Universe fraud. Never received contact or products Internet
Like everyone else who has filed a report, we ordered three dog banks from the website.  Got an initial order confirmation email.  Then heard nothing.  Sent them an email.  Nothing.  Researched them on the internet and found these complaints. Their product popped up on Facebook as an ad.  Do not order from them. I am working with our credit card company in order to stop payment to the company.  Even if this is successful, this fraud company has all my information including credit card number.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 1,768