HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: High Class Universe

There may be more reports for "High Class Universe"

For more results perform a general search for "High Class Universe"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I think they might not even exist - worried about my information now!!!! Nationwide
 I ordered a dog bank on November 27, the site indicates shipping from 24-72 hours. I have sent 4 emails requesting informationabout my order, no response. There is no phone number for this place. I am concerned about my personal/card information. Thinking I got scammed. So sad, if only they would use their resources for good rather than ripping people off.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 12 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Company is a fraud Internet
 Saw advertisements for dog banks Purchased 2 Company took money from bank immediately Never received products purchased Called Company and phone is no longer in service
Dec 12 2016
High class universe They stole from my son's Christmas Tennessee
 I paid for a dog bank and never received it.
Entity: Tennessee
High Class Universe Items not shipped/received Internet
 Ordered items based off a sponsored facebook ad. Company had no phone number, doesn't respond to emails, items never received.
High Class Universe Childre'Internetns Clothing & Toy Store Internet
I purchased a electronic Dog Bank from them and have not received.  My bank account has been charged but have not received merchansise, went back on the website because it stated 100% money back quarantee but found there is not a contact No. email or any way to contact them, yet they are still showing all these different childrens item's to purcchase, fell like this is a total sca.  Going to try and contact my bamk to see if I can get my money back.
Jan 07 2017
High Class Universe Scam company-withdrew money & disappeared & never received what I paid for Internet
 I placed an order online on November 24th with High Class Universe for 2 Dog Coin Money Boxes. I received an email confirmation with an order number and the money was taken out of my account. As of today, January 7th I have not received them. I have sent 5 emails with no response. I am not able to find them online anymore either? After a Google search, I discovered that I am not alone. This was a scam! I am hoping that they can catch these criminals because they have my personal financial information. I hope someone can help? I want my money back!
Jan 06 2017
High class universe Shopify? I ordered the Worlds Cutest Coin Bank Money Box Internet
 I ordered the Worlds cutest coin bank money box. I ordered it on December 13th,2016. I was charged right away. I still have not received it. I emailed high class universe and haven't gotten a reply.
Dec 11 2016
High Class Universe Took my money, didn't respond to emails or messages. Internet
I placed an order with this company on Sunday, November 6th, 2016.  Their website states,    Shipping We ship worldwide. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on availability of your items. We ship within 24-72 hours. Please allow 7-14 business days for delivery. In most cases, you will receive your item(s) earlier than expected and sometimes it depends on your destination. Your patience is truly appreciated. You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding your purchase at support@highclassgift.com. Our customer service is quick and responsive. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. Many of our items have FREE Shipping. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.   This wasn't the case at all.  Everything posted above is a lie and wasn't followed. I've sent 3 other emails, one on the 28th of November, the 6th of December, and the 10th of December.  I've also posted on their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=i%20love%20babies%20forever, as well as sent them a message.  Both not getting any reply like the emails I sent.  I've read many other complaints on their Facebook page and how they have also come to this page to report a ripoff.
Dec 28 2016
High class universe I never received my order but my cc was charged Na Internet
 I placed an order with high class universe for a Doggy piggy bank. My credit card was charged but I never received the bank. I've sent several emails with no response.
Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe purchased through Shopify on Facebook Worlds Cutest Dog Bank Internet
I guess I'm just one of many who were ripped off by this company.  On 11/25 I ordered 2 Of the Worlds Cutest Dog Bank.  Ordered 2 more from HSN a week later.  HSN delivered less than a week later...still waiting for High Class Universe to deliver theirs.  I emailed them on 12/21 to find out if they were going to deliver or how to cancel order....to date no response! Beware if you order from this company.  I found this on Shopify on a FB advertisement.  My next recourse is to go back to FB.  Guess I'm just out $45.Lesson well learned.
Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe The world's cutest dog coin bank took money but never sent product Internet
Saw ad on FaceBook for The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box.  Ordered Dec 2, 2016.  Received an order confirmation from highclassuniverse@gmail.com.  Order never arrived.  Sent email inquiries, no response.
Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet
Ordered 4 The worlds cutiest Dog COIN bANKS 12/08/2016  RECEIVED ORDER NO OF 31239..But you can not ever got any responce. emailed no reasponse...
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC this company is a scam Internet
 On 11/26/16, I ordered 4 dog coin banks after I saw ad on Instagram. I received email confirmation of my order which stated they will email me once order has been shipped. Charged my Discover card for $87.96. It's now a month later and I never received any email that items have been shipped. Tried emailing company back with no response. Called phone number which showed up on my credit card statement and the number is not in service. THIS IS A SCAM AND A BIG RIPOFF. THE OWNER HAS TO BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS CRIME,
High class universe World's Cutest Dog Bank Ripoff Internet
 Bought 4 dog banks for $21.98 per 2 & was charged to my account. Was sent email confirmation but never received. It has been 4 weeks. Emailed them several times with no response. This was advertised on facebook. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Disgusted & want to knoe how this can happen. Please help
High Class Universe Toy items ordered never received Internet
On 11/30/16,  I purchased 4 Cutest Dog Coin Bank from High Class Universe as advertised in Facebook ad for total if $87.96. Received email confirmation #19121 of order indicating order would be shipped. Credit card was charged for amount. Items never shipped or received and now site says the shop is closed . An apparent scam.
Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Totally Ripped Off! And I am MAD! Internet
On 12-1-16  I ordered two items for Christmas presents; one being the famous dog bank. The web site said to allow 10-14 business days to receive. Plenty of time, right?  Not even.  I never received my items. I odered on 12-1-6 and they debited my account on 12-3-16. I sent numerous complaints to the email address they listed and never heard anything back. I cannot find a phone number or address for this so called business. Very Very Very Disppointed. I want my money back.
High Class Universe Paid for item but did not receive Internet
 I purchased two dog banks from Facebook seller High Class Universe in early Nov 2016. I paid for these dog banks at that time & still have not received them as if this date 11/27/2016.
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet Fraud Internet
On December 8th I purchsed 2 of the cutest dog coin banks after seeing an advertisement on instagram.  On December 12th the funds were deducted from my account.  After waiting several weeks, I emailed the company inquiring about my purchase.  I received no response.  On 12/27 I went to follow up and the online store is no longer in existance.  I followed up with shopify and was informed that they only provide online stores and checkout programming for some online stores, but they do not have anything to do with the day to day orders and fufillment, merchant are independant businesses.  This is fraud, funds were deducted from my account and the product was not received.  I filed a claim with my bank, but something should be done, after reading through this site it appears that I am not the only victim here.
High Class Universe failed to ship order or reply to emails Internet
I placed my order for 3 of the barking dog coin banks on Nov 30, 2016 after seeing it advertised on Facebook totaling to $65.97. No shipping cost. How nice of them. I have sent them four emails and I have had no replies. How frustrating and I feel taken to say the least. I looked back on an email I sent and noticed that this company has also gone by the name suniverse and theiremail is suniverse@gmail.com
High Class Universe Unstopable Vision LLC SCAMMERS! THIEVES! THUGS! Internet LA
On November 27, 2016, I ordered two of The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for $21.99 each from an ad on Facebook from High Class Universe, which opened in a Shopify tab. This ad was on Facebook for at least a coupole weeks. Whay say you, TwoFacedbook?? It seemed legit even when I opened a separate browser to verify the web address and company info. I got a confirmation for the order that day and nothing since. I have sent three emails asking about the order. Nothing. I also called the number listed on my credit card account, 318-321-8499, which referenced the state and country as LA, US. It is a non-working number. No surprise there. So, I'm out $43.98, my niece and nephew have no cute doggy bank and I had to scramble at the last minute for Christmas gifts. It takes low down, scum of the earth souls to do somethng like this. Better their souls than mine.
Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC#318-321-8499 fraud and rip off LA California
I saw on Facebook the advertisement of the the Kds on the Go Portable Snack and Play Tray from a place called Highclassgift.com.I received a purchase confirmation from them on the same day that they were getting ready to ship my order and they would let me know when it was done.  Of course never heard another word.  I ordered one on Nov. 4th and never received it.  My credit card was charged. The phone number on my credit card statement was not a good one and the statement also showed the charge was from Unstoppable Vision LLC. Im going to notify Facebook and the Better Business Burea. Never again will I order from something on Facebook.  Not the only time I have been ripped off.  I should have learned my lesson the first time.
Entity: California
Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
 It was Black Friday weekend, and I ordered The Worlds Cutest dog coin bank money box for $21.99 never got an email confirmation from , High Class Universe. Hope whoever scammed all these people burn in Hell! Thank you!
High Class Universe Cutest Dog bank Shopify on Facebook Internet
 On November 24, 2016 I purchased 4 of these banks online for $21.99 each. I have sent several emails to company with no response. It has been over a month and I have not received the banks nor any response from company. My cc was charged for$87.96, order#9335. Thank you
High Class Universe Cutest Dog Banks to never arrive Internet
 I ordered three of The Workds Cutest Dog Banks on December 9. Received an order confirmation. They said they would contact me when order shipped. Now it's after Christmas and still no product. Checked the original site and it says the shop is temporarily closed.
High Class Universe Internet
 I ordered 5 doggy banks on November 26, 2017. They were advertised on Facebook through Shopify. I received order number and conformation. I emailed High Class several times with email address provided on my confirmation. I have not been contacted at all. Single mom here out of $110 and short 5 Christmas gifts for my great nieces and nephews.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 1,773