JD BYRIDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: JD BYRIDER

There may be more reports for "JD BYRIDER"

For more results perform a general search for "JD BYRIDER"

Showing 76-100 of 2,000 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "JD BYRIDER"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 02 2004
CNAC- JD Byrider unfair practices and lies Ft Wayne Indiana
We have been paying for a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire for almost 1 year now. EVERY payment has been on time or early. We recently moved to AL. from Ohio, and we were called and told by CNAC that we were NOT allowed to take the car from there, and that it was listed in our paperwork, which I am unable to find listed in mine. they said that if we didnt send them a monthly payment for 1 month ahead of time and a $200.00 processing fee along with it within 1 week, they would re-po the car and we would be paying the balance for it through payroll deduction. I dont believe this is fair at all, we paid on time and we should be able to take the car anywhere we move, as long as we notify them and keep making our bi-weekly payments on time. We shouldnt be forced to pay a processing fee and monthly payments ahead of time now. They have called our families demanding to know what we are going to do, and they live 4 states away, they have no ideal what our business is. I have called them and asked what we can do, cause I dont want to lose my car after paying 1 year on it and our down payment. It is a good car so far, no problems. Hard to find at buy here, pay here types. I have read many stories online about CNAC and JD Byrider today. If I was to do it over again, I would NOT buy from them again. Please do your homework andmake a informed decision before buying from them! I wish I had! Connie Decatur, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Ft Wayne, Indiana
Sep 15 2004
JD BYRIDER CNAC ripoff, Messed up my credit, sold the car at auction. AKRON Ohio
My husband and i have 3 kids and 3 foster kids 6 total. we bought a car from jd and it was not safty checked at time of purchase.they told us to test drive it and see if we liked it. we returned and said It feels like something is wrong with the front end she said well i will just write front end elignment needed. I said well i'm not a machanic so i dont know if thats it. well we had no idea that they would put us through what we went though! we had the car in the shop more than we drove it and they kept our car from us because we got behind on one payment while it was in the shop from lack of work transportation! so after 5 to 7 times of we will get it fixed, the manager Adam says All I owe you is a front end alignment and slams his fist on the desk.we said to him is that really how your going to act knowing that we didnt say that? he said yes. we took the car to another machanic and they wrote down everythign wrong with the car, we took this info back to Adam and he said he refused to do the work. tha car was marked unsafe to drive from the other machanic and we could not ride our kids in this car. we made a bold move and told jd here is your car back gave them the keys and left. they sold the car at auction and put the remaining balance on our credit that is to this day Incurring Intrest!!!!!! we told them we would sue but the attorney said since they put front end elignment on there wasnt anything we could do! If anyone has any help for us please let us know. thank you and may god bless and keep you all. p.s we also asked them to for give us this dept in the name of jesus and they said no!!!! we also filed a claim with BBB and they couldnt do a thing either. Julie AKRON, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: AKRON, Ohio
Mar 17 2004
CNAC=JD Byrider ripoff harrassment false statements including managers Louisville Kentucky
I was prior military and had imperfect credit. I seen an ad in the local newspaper from JD Byrider. I drove 85 miles to the car lot. They were like vultures. Everyone wanted to help. I fell for it. I was the director of nursing at a large medical facility, I had been a nurse for over 20 years. I was very active in the community and in the school programs. I was only shown a few cars and when I insisted it had to be a truck, they went to the back of the building and got a 1994 Nissan Pick up. They said it was a recent trade in and they had not done the complete check. Also, because I was married and lived in Kentucky I had to have my husband co-sign the loan. My husband was a 1SG in the U.S. Army Reserves. So I left the truck so they could finish their elite safety check and I was to bring my husband back to co sign. We came back the next evening and signed the papers. They said that since it was a truck their manager required a higher down payment. But that was OK, because I could write them a post-dated check for the next two paydays to cover it. I also had to give them names of people that knew me. I told them that my family was very small and I was not from this area. They assured me that this was only for a reference only. So I gave them 12 names of people that knew me. The doctors, nurses, parents at the band boosters, and my son who was in the Army stationed in Hawaii. About one week later my electric was disconnected and the water company was at my home to disconnect my water. I called the bank the next business day, which was Monday, and CNAC had turned in the post dated checks the next day after I picked up the truck. My family had to go to a Motel 8 for the weekend, we had no electric or water. All of the meats and foods in the refrigerator and freezer were ruined. And I was extremely embarrassed. Their employees were very rude and hateful when I called to question this. They called all the references and asked them where the truck was and that I was not paying my car payments. I was not close friends with these people. I was terribly embarrassed when the doctors that I worked for told me they were calling there homes. I asked them to stop numerous times, they continued. My husband was called to active duty in January 2003. All our creditors were notified. According to the Sailor/Soldier Relief Act the interest was to be lowered to at least 6% while he was serving our country. They stated that he was not on the account and sent a financial request to my employer wanting to know my salary and bonuses. (We had the loan for 20 months at this time). I denied the request with payroll, called the State Attorney, and the BBB. Well, I'm still making payments, I quit my job, I do not participate in any community events, and they still call and harrass me. In 20 months the truck is serviced as recommended by our machanic, it has had a new clutch, new brakes, a water pump, a drive belt, and a NEW motor. They stated that I did not give them a payment for this payday. (with only 8 telephone calls), I personally took them a replacement check Friday, I got a message today from my bank that I was overdrafted AGAIN. The original check had been run through the bank as well as the replacement check. IMAGINE THAT!!!! I have just a few more payments! If they don't repossess it before then. I have paid over $9,000 and $4,100 in repairs for this 1994 NISSAN Truck. I can not afford to let them take it back, the attorney said that they will sue me for an even larger amount. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!!! DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THEM WALK, RIDE THE BUS, RIDE A BIKE, OR MAKE A DEAL WITH A PRIVATE SELLER!!!!!! THEY ARE RUDE, HATEFUL, AND DISHONEST PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR A RIP-OFF COMPANY. Thank You, Revenia Munfordville, KentuckyU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on JD ByRider
Entity: Louisville, Kentucky
Jun 03 2004
Jd Byrider Aka Cnac ripoff and harassment they just prey on the little person Canton Ohio
Last October I purchased a car from Jd byrider for 9000 dollars in the hopes of getting better credit and the piece of mind that they would fix the car if anything went wrong. Boy was I ever wrong.... The first thing that happened 3 weeks into this, was my tires would mysteriously deflate so I called them, well you quessed it, not covered under warranty, so I set up an appointment with the tire shop for later that week. A day or two passed and I was comming home from work and the fron tire blew throughing me into a curb and ruininf my front end. I called them again and thet said it wasnt their fault. I ended up paying for this at arout 300 dollars. Second thing was the brakes... I took it up to their so called service tard center and they said it was fine a month passed and they where horribly squealing so I made an appointment. They put new brakes on but the squealing returned, flustered I pulled off the front passenger tire and noticed that I had missing inside caliper pads on the front of the vehicle no new rotors and my suspension I had payed them to fix look liked I came from a salvage yard. third thing was the exhaust... I had a heat shield loose so I brought it up there again and they fixed it for free! great I thought, ahhhh not really, they just simply put a hose clamp around the heatshield to hold it together. Then my flex pipe was leaking, well after 3 attemps at their shop they finally helped me out and had me take it to a muffler shop wich they fixed. During this time, since I had to take off work to get the car fixed, I got let go from my job because mysteriously they are not open on weekends late enough for me to get it there, 12 noon on Sat. Sun CLOSED. So I get caught up and back on track and then a week behind again, then is when the phone harassment started. I told them to quit calling, I have already paid you or worked someting out with the manager and they would threaten me. They even said that they woould put a boot on my vehicle beind 2 days behind (LINDA) said this. I was even told that I was probably a welfare person and that I was not a man and not respnsible. I get it now JDBYRIDER, you set up your service contract so that people cannot make the appointments. You set up the payments so you cant pay off the car. In the last year almost, my balance is at 7000 dollars owed. Just plain rediculus if you ask me. I could have bought the same car but a GT for 1800 dollars. I wish people would exchange E-mails and join up in a joint lawsuit againt this company and their terrorist cnac phone antics to sue that pants off these people or at the very least put them out of buisness. They just prey on the little person. John 44221, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Canton, Ohio
May 20 2004
Jd Byrider AKA Jekel and Hyde car sales ripoff Emmaus Pennsylvania
My husband and I had just gotten out or bankruptcy and of course wanting to try to better our credit, we got suckered into buying a car from jd byrider. At the time they were having a sale were they figure your taxes for you and they take a part of it and put it towards the car. Well, we let them do our taxes and they told us we would be getting about $5000.00 give or take and that we would need to put down 3000.00 to get the car that we wanted. As innocent minded as we were, we thought well, even though it is alot of money it is helping our credit. I told them that I needed every dime that would be left over so that I could go back home and see my family because I live very far away and had already planned my trip. They assured me that everything was fine and I could take the car that day. It would be about a month before my tax money would be back. In that time frame they had us to make deffered payments which at first they told us would go towards the total that we would be putting down, so not as much would have to come out of our taxes then we found out that was a lie. It only went to the HUGE amount of interest they charged us. So Finally our tax money was about to come in and when they got the notification of how much it would really be... OOOPS it ended up that we only got back $2700.00. Which would mean that we would have to come up with $300.00 out of pocket and also NO MONEY left over.They went back on everything that they told us and then tried to say that well it was an estimate and we are just trying this whole tax max thing out we were not sure how accurate it was. How ever when we told them that in spite of the over $400.00 in payments that we had made, we did not want the car..they put it on our credit as a REPO. When I had gone with my husband to turn in the keys the car salesman got loud with me in the waiting room in front of many people telling me that another car that we had previously bought from them was going to get repoed too in spite of the fact that we had made all of our payments on time. He also made smart remarks like who knows what else could happen. JD BYRIDER IS A BUNCH OF LYING SNAKES. THEY FEED OFF OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FALLEN ON HARD TIMES AND ARE DESPORATE FOR A BREAK. IT IS PREDATORY LENDING AND THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. ...BUYER BEWARE!!! Kelly bethlehem, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Oct 27 2004
JD BYRIDER - CNAC Financing rip off Saint Louis Missouri
JD BYRIDER IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF, DO NOT BUY, VISIT, BROWSE THERE LOT BUYER BEWARE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT When I first got the vehicle the check engine light was on. They told me I had to take it 20 miles to get it fixed, I had to make the trip 4 times just to get the car fixed. They couldn't get the part in, or they didn't have the time. The van wasn't even clean when I got it. There was food and bowls and trash under the seats. It was disgusting to get to the point, since I had to make so many trips to get the problem fixed, I was fired from my job. Luckily I got a new job, but when I explained to them why my payment was late my account rep told me she didn't care and it wasn't her problem. If they are supposed to be such a good company and have good people working there, why wouldn't they care. How am I supposed to get to work to make the money to make the payment, again my account rep told me that wasn't her problem. When I asked to speak to her boss, she told me he said the same thing. My wife called them back and spoke to her, and she told my wife that her boss wasn't even there. Tthe lady had lied to me over the phone. What kind of company is that, I ask you. Tthis is to everybody who reads this, DO NOT BUY FROM JD BYRIDER, DO NOT USE CNAC FINANCING, do not even go to their lot, they will blow smoke up your ###. Justin hazelwood, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: St. Louis, Missouri
Oct 25 2004
JD Byrider/CNAC Ripoff Verbal Abuse, Harrassment Maumee Ohio
On July 1, I went to JD Byrider to purchase a vehicle, my credit was shot due to a recent divorce, and my car was shot as well. They sweet talked and did their shpeel, and to make a long story short, i ended up purchasing a car from them. When I was making the payment arrangements with Tony the salesman, i stated that I got paid the 15th and last day of every month (bi-monthly)and he said fine. They stated that I only need $200 down, etc. and that they would give me a minimum of $200 for my van. Well when the contract was written up, they told me that I had to pay $900 down (first they had mentioned it) would give me $100 for my van, take my $200 downpayment and defer the next two $300 payments. Ok not a problem, and I agreed to that, and reiterated that I do get paid on the 15th and last day of the month so I could make the next two $300 payments, which i did. They told me that the paperwork to get my license plates would be mailed to me. It never came, and when I went in to pay my second $300 towards my downpayment, I found out that they were holding that paperwork at the office to make sure I paid, and I had to pay before I got it. I was a little surprised by this second lie, but still it was not a problem, i paid it, got my paperwork, got my plates. My first official payment was dues on then due on August 15th....which was a Sunday (and they are not open on Sunday). The financial manager called me on MOnday and started right in on mne because I had not been in to pay and demanded that I drop everything and drive all the way acroos town and pay that evening. So I did, then I was assuming that the next payment was due on August 31, being as I stated I was paid the 15th and last day of the month at least 3 times. Well this guy called me on on Monday the 30th, calling me a dead beat, a stupid bit**, and etc because I was late, I tried to explain to him that I got paid the next day and would be int o make the payment then. He stated that i agreed to Bi-weekly payments, which i know I did not, because I get paid bi-monthly, why would i agree to that. I asked if there was a box that was checked that said bi-weekly because I could not find it on my contract...and he said there was one that said bi weekly and one that said bimonthly, etc.and I had checked Biweekly (which I know I would not because I don't get paid biweekly)...I have yet to find that on my contract anywhere. Since then, because i have been paying on when I agreed not when they want me to, this David Karnes from CNAC calls me every 2 weeks, calling em names, threatening me, calls me at work, asks to speak to my empolyer, the whole 9 yards. I even called their corp office in Cleveland requesting that this guy not call me at work...still he did. The last time I finally put it in writing and faxed it to him not to caLL ME at work. Well, that really made him mad because he called me back and left a very intimidating and threatening message on my cell phone, then he proceeded to call me everu 2 minutes alternating back and forth between my home phone and cell phone, but blocking the number using #67 so I wouldn't know it was him. Now it is going to get worse because my car is a piece of crap, and i had to have it towed in for service last Friday. When I called to check on it this morning they put him on the phone and he told me that I would not get my car back until I started paying on the days they want me to. I have also requested a copy of the video tape but have gotten no response yet. This man has called me every name in the book, called me a deadbeat, threatened me with everything short of physical harm. Is there anyone else in the Toledo/Maumee area that has had similar problems with this company? I would like to get a class action suit against them just due to their abusiveness and intimidation. Jerianne Oregon, OhioU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on JD ByRider
Entity: Maumee, Ohio
Jun 15 2003
JD BYRIDER rip off swindlers TAYLORS South Carolina
well jd byrider struck in two ways! they say if you refer some one to them they'll pay you $200.00 thats a crock. i refered my ex that has my child to them. when she went down there she told them i sent her. that day she bought a car from them. she got home and called me right away. so after that phone call i called jd byride and asked them about the referal fee. i told them the name of my ex.they replyed sorry can't say she bought a car today i told them she called me and told me. they still was saying the same thing. so i went down there and talked to one of the sales rep and told him what was going on. he went to talk to the sales rep that sold her the car. when he came back he said she was refered by another dealer i told him i was the one that refered her, he told me to tell her to call down here to talk to the sales rep that sold her the car and tell him and he will get it stratend out and he told me that i wouldn't get the $200.00 in till she made he first pay ment. so that means i would have to wait three more weeks she was making payment`s on her down payment still. that was fine with me, i called her to tell her to call the sales rep that sold her the car,her 2nd payment was comen up so she said she would talk to them then.she went down there and told them i was the one that refered her. they said ok but they all ready put in the computer that a dealer refered her but they was willing to still use me as the one who refered her. but they would have to put me down as a john doe because that info was all ready loged in. i was ok with that so i waited,well her first payment got payed. they should have sent me a check? nope no check came. iwent down there to talk to some one in charge. i talked the manger of c.n.a.c i asked for the headquarters phone# she said she would take care of it.and she would call me in about 2 days to let me no whats going on. well its been 2weeks now. i havent heard nothing from them.im going to see a lawer tomorrow i hope thay can help.now to top it off the car my ex bought.it has,not been running for about two weeks the engine was blown. now thats a hole new story that im shore you`ll all here about. i would never refer anyone to them again! Eric travelers rest, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: TAYLORS, South Carolina
Jun 19 2003
JD BYRIDER ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell Indianapolis Indiana
I purchased my vehicle on 5/20/03, on 6/11/03 my air bag deployed while i was driving and the problem, their was a recall on this car in 2000. they are not paying for the rental car or my glasses that got broke, my medical bill from the hospital, i had 3rd burns, and my ear drums were ruptured. THen they repoed the car because i made arrangments with them and they went back on their weird, and then they have this car fax guartnee well i payed money for this car fax, the recall was on the one i pulled off the internet, why did the car fax show nothing when they pulled the report. i am sick of this jdbyrider and my personal opinion is that if you need a car don't what so ever go to jdbyrider, they will do nothing but screw you.. Rachel INDIANAPOLIS, IndianaU.S.A.
Jun 05 2003
JD Byrider LLC fraudulent ripoff business sells lemons Aurora Illinois
J.D. Byrider L.L.C fraudulent ripoff business, they sell lemons Aurora Illinois ..... I am a single mom and I baught my car from JD Byrider. I had no idea what i was getting myself into. The car was one way over priced. The car is blue booked at 3500 and i paid 8100. I paid $4000 too much with the warrenties and who knows what else. The car broke down only a couple months after I had it. I use it twice as day i drive 6 miles in a day. I just spent $5000 on fixing this crap car. I would have baught a new car but I still have $7000 i owe on this one. I have great credit now and i used credit cards to pay for the repairs. One thing is for sure I will never do business with them again and will stop anyone who tries to. Mary San Marcos, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Aurora, Illinois
May 23 2003
JD ByRider ripoff the saga of me and the great SATAN Houma Louisiana
I bought a car from JD ByRider in Houma, LA. At the time I bought the car, My other car burned up and I was in need of a car to get to work. I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico in the oilfield and only have to have a ride every two weeks. But I have to be at the office at the given time on the day I call in for crew change. I could not find a ride that night and only managed to get a ride to go look for a car. I was told that JD Byrider financed and went there with my ride. This is where the saga of me and the great SATAN started! OK now to begin with, I didn't have bad credit and only went there due to my ride telling about this DEMON I knew nothing about. First i was given the what I want from you and what I will give you in return for your soul ritual and then taken out in the lot and showed 2 or 3 cars that were in my budget. $303.50 a month and a 90 day warranty(Hint: it was as good as their word and service and the attitude of their people). BTW, only three more payments due till he gets the blackeye I promised him for his arrogant and accusatory attitude when I talked to him and told him of what I found out about the car and he insulted me and called my mechanic and asked about the condition of the car(this is after the fact and he wanted to know if the car was clean and washed and the inside vacumed)to get dirt to use against me. So now I only have three payments due and they had the nerve to call me and ask me if I wanted to trade the car in for another one. Excuse me JD Byrider, But i think one Citrus Fruit you call a car is ENOUGH!!! Where was this care on the 8 differant occassions it broke down and I was left to foot the bill, even when it was under warranty? I think if nothing else, the 800+ dollars I spent less than 60 days into the so called warranty gave me reason not to like or trust you and your so called care. Make sure to look out and look at me as I and all the people you have screwed in Houma stand across the road from your lot and run your future business off through the signs and boycott. Don't think that the poor people you have ruined and taken advantage of will not be there, I plan to support them with my own money. JD Byrider better think again if they think they got all my money! Guess you messed up and signed on someone with money on the side. I'm sure the add in the local paper asking for anyone screwed by you to contact me will look good for your business. I have made the payments through all this and will not go unheard as I have told in the past. As I have found out, CNAC is AKA JD Byrider. Guess that is how they get you, if you complain to one, then the other gets to do the dirty work. I for one will fight to stop people from falling into the scam and let the word out! JD Byrider has made an enemy for life! I am giving thought to making a websight dedicated to people who hate JD Byrider. I plan to discuss their actions soon with the local and state levels, and get some lawyers to help. The better business bureau is a joke and on the websight, seems to believe that all actions are cleared with JD Byrider in all states and never says a bad thing about them. Well I say to hell with them and JD Byrider! Donnie Houma, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Houma, Louisiana
May 29 2003
JD Byrider And CNAC ripoff, dishonest, misleading, unhelpful, con artists Duluth Minnesota
My husband and I purchased a 1992 Buick Century from Jd Byrider. We went through them because they always say in thier ads that they helped with the credit challenged, and that thier vehicles were covered under an excellent warranty. We even bought extra coverage for repairs if we needed them. Not even a month after we owned it, the car blew it's air conditioning unit wich ended up siezing the whole engine... After that fiasco, it was in the shop every other month for work on it's fuel sensor. Every time something would happen to the car, it would never be covered under any part of the warranty. We would have to shell out $300.00 out of our own pocket (not including towing ) to have this fixed... by a garage that Byrider took it to. After the third time it went down, the garage we had look at it said that the senser was put in wrong. We had just gotten back, not even a week went by, and ( I must add that we were financially strapped so CNAC offered to put the car repair on the end of our loan ) the car's fuel line blew off the gas tank at a corner stop leaving my whole family stranded with gasoline POURING all over the block. That was the last straw. After thier mechanic looked at it again, they said that they had no idea how that line could have come off but guess what... now it needs an engine... We talked to the district attorney here in Minnesota but he said the lemon law in this state only covers new cars. It's still at the garage it was towed to by CNAC (yes, they offered to replace the engine and put the difference at the end of the loan) but I refuse to use anymore money to fix this lemon... I'm paying for a car I can't use and STILL riding the bus... I got screwed on this deal... I hope that someone reading this will take this into consideration,... No matter how bad you need a car, no matter how bad your financial situation or your credit report is,JD Byrider and CNAC IS NOT the way to go.... Lynette duluth, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Duluth, Minnesota
Nov 15 2004
CNAC - JD Byrider Ripoff Lies to me and harasses me Mesa Arizona
I have been a very good customer to CNAC and JD Byrider. I have purchased two cars from them in the last 4 years. Even though I am a loyal customer they still treat me badly. My first complaint deals with a situation that started about a year ago. I called them and asked if I could change my payment schedule to a week later (to coincide with my payday). They said they could not do this. I called again a couple of weeks later and explained to Joe at CNAC that I could not make a car payment and I would really appreciate it if my payments could be moved to the following week. He was very rude about it, but did eventually agree to move the due date. With the adjusted pay schedule I have been on time EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! After about a year, I get a call from CNAC demanding a payment from me. Since it wasn't due until the following week I was confused. I asked to speak with Joe and they told me that he was fired due to moving my due date. I feel guilty about that, but realize that Joe did not have to agree to my request. I also thought it was very inappropriate that the CNAC rep told me that. What was the point? I explained to the CNAC rep that I was unable to make a payment until payday. He said I have to or they would repossess my car. I explained again that I did not have the money. He then said that I could pay late, but would have to pay a late fee. Ok fine. That was four payments ago. I just received a call from CNAC stating that I have not paid my late fees. I explained that when I call to make payments, I tell the reps, I would like to make a payment. I did not realize that I have to explain to CNAC's rep that I HAD TO PAY A LATE FEE. Apparently you do because I have not paid a late fee. They were VERY rude and told me that I was the idiot because I did not pay the late fees. I am the idiot????? I guess I am since I bought a car from CNAC. This company is unprofessional and rude at best and harassing at worst. Shanna Mesa, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Jun 12 2004
JD Byrider - CNAC ripoff isn't the word and Customer service is lousy Louisville Kentucky
First of all, I would like to say that I have dealt with this same company before several years ago w/o any problems whatsoever. It was a decent car & had no problems with either the car or the financing aspect of it. This past January, my husband & I decided that we definitly needed a vehicle of some sort. Now, I want to say that we are not the usual desperate, biggest credit risks... we are both around 40 yrs of age, my husband has a great job that he still works at despite several major colon surgeries in recent years & I do not work now because of a heart problem. Unfortunatly, because of all the medical prob's, even w/ insurance.. our credit has truly sufferred as the bills mounted! We had actually been paying almost $600/mo. on a new $32,000 98 Blazer LT which was nearly paid for before all the med stuff started to happen & they hauled it away one night. We'd been w/o a vehicle since Nov. 2003. To make a long story short, we spent the better part of one very icy, snowy cold day at JD's looking at cars. We already had one picked out, but they kept trying to show us things more suited to us. Yea, right. Like they would even know what suited us. It definitly wasn't that little S-10 with rust on the bumpers & 190,000 miles...or the Galant w/ the rust on the motor.. To make a long story short, we finally did settle a deal on the 1999 Explorer Sport. The best looking vehicle they've had on their lot in years, obviously! We had them run a CarFax report on it before we put anything into writing, (which we made them pay the $19 for it!) It was (and still is) a good vehicle-it had some 'hesistation in the motor, which they gave us a We Owe to have that repaired. We brought the truck back down there the next week, had it taken to a l ittle ma & pa shop they are in cahoots with to have it fixed. We were there for nearly 4 hrs while they did whatever to it. It ran fine for a while, but eventually got shaky again. They were to have replaced the plugs, wires, etc, all the filters, etc etc etc. It turns out that all they did was CLEAN the wires & plugs & change the fuel filter! Now JD is not wanting to stand behind this 2 yr/24,000 mi warranty to continue to have this problem corrected like they should have done ot begin with. But that isn't my major beef-OH, NO!!! Mine is with CNAC. The day we signed the papers, a very nice lady sat down and went over everything completely w/ us about the financing arrangements, etc. She outlined that our pmts were due on the 14th & the 29th of every month. Both my husband & I asked her if that were the days the pmts were due on every month?! She replied, Yes! These are your due dates! Well, when we purchased the vehicle, we were going to use part($500) of our tax refund due for the dn. pmt...we'd not filed yet, and they hard-pressed us to use THEIR Rapid Refund to do so. We found out it was going to cost around $200, so we declined. I e-filed that very evening, and they gave us until February 15th to receive the refund & pay the dn. pmt. However, there was a delay of sorts in getting our refund, so it was approx. 1 week late. We were harassed on a daily basis about it starting a week BEFORE Feb. 15th! They NEEDED the down pmt ASAP or they were coming to get the Explorer!? My hubby works in construction-the weather had prevented him from working regularly at that time, so here he goes to a Check Advance place to get the $500 so they'll shut up. He takes them the money, but because he is all of 2 days later than promised, they want TAX & LISCENCE FEES, ($300!) as well! After much argueing w/ them, they got another $225 from us...again, another Check Advance place... Everything seems very musch 'squared away' now, right??? WRONG! My husband had to go to work in another state a few days before the first payment was due. He'd inadvertantly forgotten to tell me he had the pmt ready to mail 3 days before the due date. I mailed it on the 15th-they'd have gotten it the next day. Well, at around 5pm, this a-hole from CNAC calls me up, and rather than the usual Hello.., I get his smart mouth immediatly. He is telling me that we are a day late (umm..14th was yesterday..on a SUNDAY, you fool!), that they give no grace periods, it has to absolutely BE THERE by 7pm THAT EVENING or they would come to get it. No excuses. Well, I'm sorry, sir, but My husband is out of town, he has the bank acct. in his name only because I'm a louse w/ money, I mailed the pmt TODAY-wait til your mail runs tomorrow.. NO! Unacceptable! The Explorer had better be at this address that evening when they come to get it, and don't think about hiding it!? DO WHAT???! I was able to w/d at an ATM & rush my butt the 40 miles down there by 7pm to get it to them..the check they would get the next day they were to HOLD until the next pmt was due 2 wks later..I will give them THAT-they did hold it until then. I just did not appreciate this guy's attitude towards me. Last month, we had a check to bounce. They called at 7:30am and immediatly-the same guy (his name is Shawn Burton)starts in on ME about the check bouncing, it was LATE anyway...(nope..) then he informs me that we do NOT pay on the 14th & the 29th??! WHOA!! Hang on a sec, boy! That's what we have WRITTEN DOWN here by the NICE lady..he tels me that she was not affiliated with CNAC whatsoever..ok, then why did she have authorization to wear a nametag bearing her name saying she was a CNAC Mgr., as well as sign her name & title to various papers closing the deal??! I dont' have to say that he hit my one bad nerve that day, too. He told me I didn't have to curse him, it wasn't solving anything. I told him he was an a** and I hung up on him. I called back later to put it on the debit card..I was connected w/ his Manager, a Peter something the other, who was just as potty-mouthed and bitchy as Shawn. (They sure can pick 'em!) I hung up on him as well after declaring that I would find CNAC's coorporate office & file a complaint about their attitudes to me (and I'm sure many of you!?) I later talked to a guy named Kevin, who was very very nice & sympathetic about things. Gave him the debit #, etc...he took care of things, and said from here on out, contact him about the pmt. thing. He told me that from what he could see, our pmts had been set up on the 14th & 29th, as well, rather than every other Monday like Shawn & Peter had claimed. Don't worry. Just ask for him whenever I needed to contact someone there. Finally(WHEW!!!) - our payment is due this coming Monday.. they've been calling since Wednesday. I won't answer the phone. They have harrassed my husband's boss, talked hatefully to his wife trying to get in touch w/ him, etc and needless to say, everyone is exptremely irritated. Just for my own thinking, which I plan to use the info in the future(wink) when they called last evening, I got my mother to answer the phone, tell them we were out of town because of a death in the family... I wanted to just see how that would work.. LOL! Once again, Shawn was unsympathetic-he immediatly started yanking Mom's chain, saying repeatedly, The payment has to be here by 8pm!!- That pmt. BETTER BY GOD BE HERE by 8pm!!!...She yelled(screamed??! lol) I told you they were out of state at a FUNERAL! Are you so (blank-blank) STUPID to not HEAR THAT???! He kept repeating himself, to which my mom called him a very terrible name & hung up on him. He called back and I admit, it wasn't pretty on this end.... All in all.. to involve others that have NO CONTROL over YOUR BUSINESS, and in the manner in which this fool, as well as the others have conducted themselves..to speak to these unknowing individuals in the manner in which they do...to be so verbally abusive, even to their customers... We didn't get such a bad deal on the Explorer..nope...it's not a crappy vehicle like everyone else has reported getting from Byrider...I have worked in Customer Service/Billing before for a major company...you have a few peope that do get nasty, yes, but there is no reason at all to call up someone and start in on them in such a hateful & demeaning manner. Even if they (customer) gets a little hateful (or a lot) there is a better, more polite way of handling the situation. CNAC, I think, is the REAL culprit here. JD Byrider is like all other Buy-Here-Pay-Here lots... they do tend to sell some junk, don't stand behind their promises, warranties, etc etc..all that. But I've been to a lot of other reputable dealers in my years of buying new vehicles when my credit was A-1 and some of those could be pretty ruthless, as well!!! All I can say is... having bought 2 decent vehicles from this place, I will not degrade them entirely.. in some ways, I will, yes. But CNAC can go to ......! :D Deb Bardstown, KentuckyU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on JD ByRider
Entity: Louisville, Kentucky
Dec 27 2002
JD Byrider and CNAC ripoff BBB Scam doesn't help Indianapolis Indiana
We bought our Caravan in 2000 and it has been nothing then a pain. It has been in the shop over 10 times. We had to repair the transmission twice and the belt four times. Our contract says nothing about late fees but yet I just found out that I'm being charged a fee everytime I'm a couple of days late. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they really don't help. If I can give anyone advice DON'T buy a car from them I would rather have no car then put up with the BS you get from them. The Van has been in the shop more then we have driven it. Debbie Westfield, IndianaU.S.A.
Oct 20 2006
JD Byrider Evansville, IN employees treat customers inappropriately!!! Ripoff Evansville Indiana
I have bad credit. A few months ago I went to JD Byrider to try to buy a car. I was approved, but the 2000 Ford Taurus I wanted needed $800 down and I only had $250. They showed me some other cars that I did not like. The FM---a guy named Cliff with huge teeth, somewhat similar to those of a horse---called me into his office. He told me that he thought that I was pretty and that he would like to take me out sometime. I was definitely not going to go out with him. He said that if I went to dinner at Bonefish Grill that he would cut my down payment in half. I talked to a couple of the salespeople and they said that he has done this with other young women in the past and that they suspected that to be the reason his wife left him. I did not buy a car from jd byrider. Since this happened, another friend of mine, Melitta, actually did buy a vehicle from jd byrider and she encountered a similar situation with this cliff guy. She said he was very persistent with her and she at one point even considered going out with him just to shut him up. Keri Evansville, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Evansville, Indiana
Nov 17 2009
CNAC- JD Byrider CNAC DID DIRTY BUSINESS AND STOLE MY PROPERTY chandler, Arizona
I HAD PUT $5,000 INTO PAYMENTS ON MY CAR.I RECIEVED A CALL FROM MY NEW ACCOUNT MANAGER(VANESSA),MIND YOU I WENT THROUGH 3 BEFORE.SHE WAS REALLY RUDE DEMANDING MY PAYMENT.I LET HER KNOW I WAS UNAWARE OF THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD A ZERO BALANCE DUE TO MY CARD BEING USED FOR INTERNET PURCHASES THAT WASNT FROM ME.I EXPLAINED TO VANESSA I WOULD CALL HER BACKL AFTER I SPOKE WITH MY BANK.SHE INSISTED SOMEONE HAD BEEN TO MY PLACE AND SHE HAD LEFT MESSAGES, BUT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING.I WAS BEHIND ONLY ONE PAYMENT AND GETTING READY TO MAKE MY NEXT.I WENT TO WORK ON A FRIDAY. I WORK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE ABOUT 10MILES OUT OF TOWN.WHEN I CAME BACK FROM A MEETING IN TUCSON AT 7:30PM MY CAR WAS GONE.I CALLED MY BUILDINGS SECRETARY AND SHE STATED NO ONE HAD CALLED OR CAME IN LOOKING FOR ME THAT ENTIRE DAY. WHEN I CALLED CNAC THEY WERE REALLY RUDE ACCUSING ME OF LYING ABOUT NOT RECIEVING ANY MESSAGES,THE GUY HAD TOLD ME I COULD PICK UP MY BELONGINGS ANYTIME I WANTED, DUE TO MY HOUSE KEY AND ALL MY DAUGHTERS CLOTHES BEING IN MY CAR.THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE PROPERTY DUE TO IT BEING PRIVATE PROPERTY AND THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE TAKING MY CAR.I WENT THE FOLLOWING DAY TO GET MY BELONGINGS AND VANESSA WAS REALLY RUDE STATING I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL MON.ME AND MY TWO YOUNG CHILDREN WERE LOCKED OUT OF OUR APARTMENT FOR THE WHOLE WEEKENED WITH 2OUTFITS. WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP MY BELONGINGS I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE. I HAD ALSO NOTICED MY PAPERS SCATTERED EVERYWHERE IN MY CAR. WHEN I GOT HOME I NOTICED SOME OF MY BELONGINGS MISSING. WHEN I CALLED TO ASK ABOUT MY BELONGINGS THAT DUMB GIRL STATED WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT IN VEHICLE THEY DID DIRTY BUSINESS AND PRACTICLY ROBBED ME!!THEY ARE SCUM AND I WOULD NOT TAKE MY CAR BACK.....
Entity: chandler, Arizona
Jul 15 2012
Jd Byrider, Cnac rude, insulting, and very very mean!!elray Beach Florida
i have had my car a 2000 saturn coupe for about 2 years now. even with not having jobs at times i have managed to pay all my car payments. at one point i did loose my job at one point for about 4 months and still was making the payments, i do live about 50 miles from the office so i would mail my payments in. at one point cnac will call me about 10 times a day. they also told my 9 year old daughter when i wasnt home and she anwered that to tell your mommy that they were going to come take my car.i have tried to arange with them a schedule i can keep but the have no grace period on their due dates which i beleive is totally ridiculus!!!!! ones credit rating is obviously not the greatest if we have to resort to a company like jdbyrider to purchase a car. i am paying $8000 for a vehicle worth less than $2000 in mint condition.i fell behind 2 weeks on the payment and they repoed the vehicle. not to mention that when i did get the car back the trunk key lock had been broken into to remove all my belongings. when i called them they replied we knew you were going to call to concoct some kind of outragious story.im sick of them treating customers has if the payments goes into their pockets. the are only to me f***ing idiots that work there for $10.00 an hour.Oakland park oakland park, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Delray Beach, Florida
Jun 25 2009
JD Byrider Factory Recall - not disclosed Cranston Rhode Island
I purchased a 2001 Mercury Sable from JD Byrider in Cranston RI in October of 2007. So far, I have had very little trouble with the car, and for-the-most-part satisfactory service from the dealership, until the last few months. I have been very good about making payments on time until last week, when it was three days late. My car is due for its two year state inspection at the end of this month, and I knew it would never pass. I need a whole lot of front end work, a sensor replacement, new rack and pinion, front tires, front brakes and rotor, alignment, starter, and heater core...all of these repairs will cost about $1500. After the CNAC repair shop checked my car thoroughly and was about to give me an exact estimate, the first thing the service manager told me that the front coil springs are broken, that this issue is a Ford recall ,and that it needs to be done before any of the other front end work can be done. Fortunately the repair will be done by a local Ford dealership free of charge. My first question is this: Does anyone know when used car dealers are made aware of recalls when they acquire their cars for sale, or if they are even made aware? My particular recall was issued by Ford in Dec. of 2004, and I bought the car in Oct. of 2007 - three years after the recall was announced. The service manager was able to tell me this by my VIN number when I brought it in for a repair estimate. Yet they obviously had the VIN number available when they sold me the car, and the defective springs were in the car when I drove it off the lot. My next question is, since the front coil springs are 'broken' and need to be replaced before the other front end work can be done, could this recall item be responsible for the other damages to the front end, namely the rack and pinion steering? I need to know this before I cough up all this money. The steering system replacement alone will cost almost $400. Has anyone else had this experience? I am sure the Ford dealership will give me more information when I bring the car there on Monday, but I do need to know this stuff in advance so I can negotiate the repair bill with CNAC. Thanks for reading. Justamom Lincoln, Rhode IslandU.S.A.
Entity: Cranston, Rhode Island
Dec 22 2008
JD Byrider - CNAC Financing Uncaring, and very RUDE!! Madison Tennessee
I financed my 2000 Volkswagon Beetle on March 20th, 2007, knowing that the interest rate was 22% which is ridiculously outrageous. I thought that was what to expect since I had bad credit. The car was priced at 10,792.25 with payments being made semi-annually of 186.45 for 84 months. In the end I will have paid 16,961.80 for a car that is 13years old once paid off. That is a rip off in its self. Since I was naive and signed the contract, I have lived up to my end by making all payments early, never on time or late. Except for this past week. On December 16th, I realized that my debit card was missing out of my purse when I was in line at a grocery store. I assumed that it was probably at the bottom of my pocket book. The line was very long so I just decided to use my ATM in card. My card was declined twice, finally I just told the cashier to place my items to the side why I contact my bank. I knew that there must be a mistake seeing how I just got paid the day before. When I contacted my bank they informed me of over 30 purchases made in one day on the 15th that I knew where not my. I immediately had them cancel my credit card but before they could place the funds back on my account and stated that it may take anywhere from 5 to 7 business days. I was so heart broken and upset because basically my christmas was ruined. I had no money because my savings account was linked to my checking account and was wiped cleaned to cover the expenses of all the overdrown charges on my checking account. The next day I got in touch with the electric, water, phone service, etc.. and last but not least contacted CNAC to inform them of my situation. I wanted to let them know that I would be anywhere from 5-7 days late on my payment because of my credit card being stolen. I spoke with a Wandy (Name changed for privacy) and she stated that was unacceptable and that I knew from the day that I signed my contract that I could not be late. I informed them that this was not in my control, she stated that is why you pay more each month for rainy days such as this. I told her that she was unsympathatic and she stated NO, don't put words in my mouth, you assume that is what I am thinking. She continued to state that she understood my concerns but that she could not do anything at this point. She asked me to get a pay day advance or borrow the money from friends or family. I informed her that I had alreadfy asked friends and family and since it was so close to Christmas noone had it at that time. She stated well. We continued this converstation for another 10 minutes, finally after I had cried all the tears that I could she demanded that I come to her office which is roughly 45 minutes away and was about to close in an hour and a half and bring in documentation from my bank showing that my credit card had been canceled the day before because of charges that I did not make. I informed her there was no way that I could get to the bank in that short period of time nor did I have the gas to get to her office that day. I offered to go to the bank and see if they could fax the information over. She stated that would work but that I would still have to come into her office the next day and speak to the head CNAC person Oliver (Name changed for privacy). I informed her that I probably could get a friend to bring me up there tomorrow. She also informed me that even though I will do all this there still was no guarantee that they would not come and get my car. Remember my payment was due this day, during this converstation my payment has still not been late because it was not due until that day. I went ahead and went to the bank and got the needed information faxed to Wandy and called back the next day and this time I spoke to a Timmy (Name changed for Privacy). He went over the same topics that Wandy and I had gone over before. He asked me to get a payday loan, ask friends and family to loan me the payment, or refer someone to get $200 cash that day applied to may account. I again explained to him about my situation and he again gave me the same respone. I understand but we can not do anything to delay your payment and you must talk to Oliver and he should be in the office within the hour. I stated thank you and and informed Timmy that I would call back in a hour. Thank goodness, my fabulous brother came to my rescuse. Unfortunately it was at the cost of his sons christmas, he had taken one of his sons Christmas present back so that he could make a payment for me. That was so thoughtful of him. I was so angry at CNAC because they could have just postponed my payment for 5-7 days and I could have made a full payment at that time and been more than happy to pay extra for the delay. I plan to pay my brother the money back in 5-7 days once my account is cleared. I just wanted to let everyone know how awful CNAC was to me in my time of stress. No only did every company that I asked for an extension gave it to me they also gave kind sorrys and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. But I got neither from CNAC. I called later that day to make sure that they actually posted the payment to my account. I finally talked to Oliver, he stated that yes a payment had been posted to my account. Than asked my for my phone number and wanted me to verify my address even though that has never been asked to me before unless I was making a payment. CNAC has been the worse company that I have ever dealt with in my entire life and I would NOT recommend them to my worse enemy. They are a sorry excuse for a financing company and they are only here to make outrageous profits at the cost of us hard working people that are just trying to get our life back on track. Oh yeah, by the way I woke up this moring to find that my car would not start. I contacted JDByrider and they stated that they could not do nothing for me until I bring the car in for inspection. Hello, the car want start and guess what they want pay for towing expenses either. Who would have thought. Bridgit Murfreesboro, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Madison, Tennessee
Jan 07 2009
JD Byrider & CNAC Predatory sales practices & financing Overland Park Kansas
My daughter's first experience with getting a used car is turning out to be a really bad situation. She traded in her previous vehicle and the salesman picked a car for her. They first took down her financial information, and they told her they based the car's price on her income. What she now found out is the car is only worth $2,300 and Cnac financed her for $15,000 in the total cost. I could not believe they did this to my daughter, this was her very first experience getting a car, she's a college student and new mother. The people at Cnac have called all the people on her reference list and have harrassed them, telling them threatening things and then telling them to call my daughter and give her the message. Then they would call her after they harrassed everyone else. In hindsight, I wished I was not sick the day she looked at the car and was conned by the slick salesman, and slick Cnac people. To make things worse, the first thing I noticed about the car right after she got it, the engine shook, it vibrated the whole car, and they told her she can just bring it back and their mechanic would fix it, well, she's taken it there once, and when she got it back, there was no change. It's been a few months now and she still has the engine problem with it shaking. It makes me absolutely sick knowing that once these people had my daughter's signature on the paperwork, it looks as if she's stuck with a car that has engine problems, they knew she was a college student and worked part-time, I don't get how they figure she was able to afford a $15,000 car on her income plus having a baby to deal with and college. Angry in KS Angryinks Shawnee, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Overland Park, Kansas
Mar 16 2009
CNAC / JD Byrider Lies, lies, and more lies, and a rude bank person Indianapolis Indiana
JD Byrider had a $10 special where you pay the $10 and they will defer your down payment for up to 50 days. So I put an online application in to them. They called and said I was pre-approved for the $10 offer. So, I go to their office. They made me do an application. Took about 5 or so minutes. Then I got to talk to the bank person. He was rude as could be. Said he would run my app through their underwriter. Came back and told me that they would have to have a big down payment. Said I wasn't stable enough. Was still rude. So my problem is, they say you are pre-approved, to get you in there, so they can shoot you down. This has happened 3 times with me, at their dealerships, one in Greenwood, IN, one in Fairfield, OH, and now Indianapolis. Don't fall for them. They are liars, and cheats. I wasted an hour or so of time for NOTHING!!! Except to walk out mad as fire. Tmpj1524 Indianapolis, IndianaU.S.A.
Jun 07 2010
C.N.A.C. / JD BYRIDER CNAC Broken down disabled american veteran Decatur, Illinois
My wife and I are both disabled!!  We bought a car from JD byrider and have made every payment on or before the due date.  Car has caused us to walk to most of our appointments because it was never gone thru like we were told by the JD BYRIDER COMPANY.  When we bought it we had the service dept. change the oil.  Manager of that department told us that they had never checked this car out or the oil filter would be the kind they use.  Now 2 oil pumps,an  alternator, and complete brake line replacement later have  to replace the retire motor.  We have had the car for 1yr. 4 months and still owe 2 times the amount the car oringinally cost use which was only 2 times the value of the car. Oh yes the kicker, it is in the shop of the store we bought it from and they have had it for three weeks of this month and decided now that I haven't made junes payment they mailed us a certified letter stating it has been reposed.  After talking to the bank and the shop to let them know about the problems and receiving a new engine that doesn't work They again are lying about the product they sold use.... I'm sure if their is a lemon law this has got to be a lemon deal!!!
Entity: Decatur, Illinois
Jul 27 2011
JD Byrider Mansfield, Ohio How a scam became a ripoff. Mansfield, Ohio
I am a dissatisfied customer of the Mansfield, Ohio JD Byrider store. Recently, I was sent an e-mail by the manager of the store thanking me for my business. My response stated that I was not a satisfied customer. Today I received an invitation to take a survey from JD Byrider. As I read the survey questions, it became clear that the survey was worded in such as a way as to provide only positive responses. I did not complete the survey. Here is an honest review of my experience with JD Byrider of Mansfield, Ohio: The service department I would rate as poor. The few repairs I entrusted to them resulted in sub-rate work. Other items that the shop manager promised me would be done never were. I finally got in touch with Mr. McPhee (franchise owner) about this. There was never an apology or admission of wrong doing. He did refund most of the money I was scammed out of for the service contract once he became aware that I could prove my allegations. In addition, the few repairs done by JD Byrider of Mansfield, Ohio had to be corrected at my expense. On one occasion, they left out screws and other fasteners when reassembling the steering column of my car! I was told by JD Byrider that my vehicle had never been in a collision. This is not true. I am now prepared to prove that, not only was my vehicle in a major collision, but also that JD Byrider knew of this before selling me the car.The car wasn't prepared for sale at all. It hadn't had the tune up that JD Byrider of Mansfield, Ohio promised. It wasn't even clean. At the last minute, a man they called their detailer did a quick wash and buffed the car with a stripping compound. This left the paint dry and unprotected. Once I received the car, I spent six hours cleaning and detailing it at my time and expense. The car will require body work and a paint job to fully rectify the problems. After the six hours of detailing and cleaning, I found that the car needed an oil change, a transmission filter and service, a new fuel filter, a new cabin air filter, a new engine air filter, a supercharger oil service, four different sensors, new spark plugs and spark plug wires, outer tie rod ends, brake shoes, water hoses, and two belt pulleys replaced. All of this I paid for. And this isn't the end of the mechanical issues. There are other issues that I am addressing. These include issues with the suspension and electronics systems of the car. As for my credit, it is only fair. And it won't be adequate enough to buy a car or a home even after I have paid off the huge price of the car. In short, the promises of JD Byrider of Mansfield, Ohio were not true at all. Not only was I not provided a quality car, but my credit rating won't be worth anything practical when it's all over. In my opinion, all of these failures add up to one thing - fraud. I noticed in the survey a question asking me if I had learned to be financially responsible. This question is infuriating considering the practices of JD Byrider. Does this answer your question?
Entity: Mansfield, Ohio
Mar 02 2011
jd byrider CNAC RIP OFF LIE ABOUT THERE PRODUCT roanoke, Virginia
I went here about a year ago and got my car.. Well the check engine light came on, on day 3..... AN has been in a front end wreck... They felled to tell us this... Didnt find out til we got insuernce on the car.....
Entity: roanoke, Virginia