LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LVAAP

There may be more reports for "LVAAP"

For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Showing 1-25 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 27 2005
LVAAP LVAAP rip-off scam artists LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter today saying that I won a prize worth over $3,341,006.00. I was listed as #1 and there were 3 other names listed who in order where: #2 Gloria Pantalone, VA collected $5,471,884.00 #3 Ken Lloyd, OR collected $4,361,836.00 #4 John Lindsley, TX collected $5,492,914.00. Then it proceeded to say that this was restricted and to tell nobody. If you read it, it makes no sense. Restricted this, confidential that. It sound like a bunch of bullsh*t to me. If you are going to screw someone or operate a scam, at least make your letters a bit more realistic. I am no lawyer, but if you ask one I am sure that they will tell you that it is a scam just by how the document is wrote up. It makes no sense. The grammar is horrible and they have it wrote up like a will or like you are trying to get on to Area 51 or something. Why should you have to send $20 to confirm and have them do a report release on you? They ask if you have or havn't collected any money from it. Well, if it was for real should they not know that? Thank you AOL. Search engines are a wonderful thing! Nadine Norfolk, VirginiaU.S.A.
Apr 22 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I got this letter in the mail today saying that I was sworn to secrecy and to tell nobody,that I have won 3,341,0006.00. My name was #1,and I was the only one that hasn't collected the money.Then I noticed I needed to pay to have my money released. I'm glad I looked online first; because I was going to send in the $20.00 they asked for. Juanetta saint petersburg, FloridaU.S.A.
May 30 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Should have known when it said $20 report-release fee payable by CASH, money order or check. Angela Atascadero, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Ve Gas, Nevada
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
Yeah, I hear you all, Just got the letter, read all responses, and you all saved me 20 bucks, thanks! I also recieved, according to them, won 3,341,006.00 to the dollar, how strange is that!! After investigating LVAAP I decided not to send them there 20 bucks, but I did tell everybody I know, even though they said You are officially sworn to secrecy the truth about them, what a joke, did they actually think I would send them my last 20 bucks without looking into this!!! What Pigs they should be cooked with an apple!! Well thanks everybody. We all still come out winners, because we caught them in a scam, hooray!!! Watch out for future phoney letters, good luck. Rodger ANDOVER, New JerseyU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I tell you what....a scam comes along every minute of every day. I did not send $20 and I think it's obscene that people are allowed to carry on this type of scam. I just feel for the elderly and those in need who'll give up their last twenty bucks on a dream (which turns into a nightmare). I would think these people are in violation of a federal law since they are using the US Mail for deceptive purposes. I've already filed a complain with the Better Business Bureau and now I'm going to pursue my options with the postal service. Kudo's to those of you who didn't send in that $20 and so sorry for those that did. Guess we live and learn. Susan San Antonio, TexasU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This is the third time this company has sent me some bogus material about winning millions of dollars. I fell for it once, but not this time. Adam Portland, OregonU.S.A.
Apr 29 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got the letter too, reallygot my hopes up since I'm so damn poor. Glad I did research on it. You allhave helped me greatly. I'll be a member here forever. I hate these scam artists. I can't afford to do much anyway, then these punks come along and prey on all these helpless people. Well, I'm far from helpless, so I believe I'm going to show everyone with LVAAP they made a bigmistake by trying to screw me over. Thank you so much for your company. Its nice to know that good people like you stand and fight against conartist and defend people from getting robber. I'm cursing LVAAP with all the power I have. Thanks again and Blessed Be. Richard Oak Ridge, TennesseeU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company sent me a letter that stated I was confirmed to recieve 3 million dollars and needed to me send them $20 for press releases. I sent the money, and found out that it was a fraud. When I got onto the internet and saw all the reports I decided to write also. This is terrible and there needs to be justice done. I am keeping all the letter they sent me, in case something come out of this Sarah New Paris, IndianaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Just wanted to let some others out there know that I almost fell for it as well, but with my mom have a computer at her house I was able to find out if it was real. I can't really say that I am mad about it because I didn't send them any money. They did how ever have me going. Life in the army making ends meet hasn't been easy and some one whose only 24 could really benafit for that amount of money (3,341,006.00), especially with the fact that I haven't started collage and we all know how expensive that can be. I am just glad that I didn't fall for it. I hope we can all put a stop to all of this. Jessica Fayetteville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
It's a gag and I'm pissed. Definitely false advertising! Somebody needs to bring that service down. Abeena Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
this company came at the right time me and my family were going throug a tough time and thought were saw the light boy were we wrong they took us for a little while tell i noticed that i was getting more and more things saying we were winners so i noticed that the po box numbers were only a few away from one another and we then realized that they were all fake thanks alot Jeremy Clarksville, TennesseeU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
hi i recieved a letter in the mail that i won money and i havent received it yet. And today i got another thing in the mail to send another 20 dollars which i sent the first letter they sent me! It thought it was real. The letter i got today it said check if you want your picture taking. I thought it was real because i go on the internet and get into all that sweepstakes stuff well please get back to me. Danielle Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
my report is that they are just trying to get you by saying that youve won 3,341006.00 and have to pay them 20.00 in order to get it Nellie Anchorage, AlaskaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff,fraud Las Vegas Nevada
They send u a letter saying that you are so called a sweepstake winner along with three other people, saying that they have already collected there money and u need to send $20 by cash,check,or money order to recieve yours and i did before i actually looked into it but I knew it was to good to be true.But they need to pay everybody the money they promise us ,because jail would be the easy way out. Kelvin memphis, TennesseeU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My name is michael. They rip me off big time. I spent money in this everyday just about. I wish I could do something about these people. I just about lost my house messing with these bull. So don't mess with it. ty Michael nashville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My girlfriend and I were sitting at home on a Sunday night in September when she asked me to hand her the mail. I was later sitting on the computer when she read me a letter that was sent by the LVAAP telling her to send $20 dollars to claim a large seven-figure sum of money. She asked me to look on the internet for this company to find more information about them. My girlfriend, being as smart as she is, wanted to check into the company knowing that this was possibly a scam. The first thing to pop up on the search engine was ripoffreport.com that stated that this so-called company was scamming others across the US. I strongly urge others to check into matters like this so they don't get ripped off like most people have already have. Send $20 to claim $3 million plus...yeah right! Jason Crest Hill, IllinoisU.S.A.
Aug 31 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I recieved a letter from lvaap telling me I had won 3,341,006.00. Trying to find an address on line and provided me with a big suprise. They are rip offs. Is this the case with a lot of business in las vegas? If so why hasn't anything to help people like me? Tom chesapeake, VirginiaU.S.A.
Aug 31 2005
Lvaap ripoff, scam Las Vegas Nevada
I was sent in the mail today a letter that stated' You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential' it says I am one out of 4 who have not collected money 3,341,006.00 and i tlooks as though someone had wrote congrats from all of us- been trying to reach you this is a day you may remember for the rest of your life. and they want me to send them 20 bucks I think not... what kinda people send this stuff out and how on earth do they get your address? Christin silverdale, WashingtonU.S.A.
Aug 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
The Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program is a complete mail fraud. If you call information, they won't have a phone number for the company and will give you the phone number of a trophy shop in Reno, Nevada that's named Action Awards. The poor people who own this trophy shop are being bombarded with phone calls from people scammed by LVAAP. If you sent $20.00 to LVAAP you need to realize that you were taken. Y ou should NEVER have send money to get money. Call the Las Vagas Postal Inspector at (702) 796-5272 to report being scammed by LVAAP. Kimberly Reno, NevadaU.S.A.
Aug 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got this letter on Aug 23rd and did not send money but this is not right and something should be done. Jen san antonio, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 16 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
LVAAP told me I was a confirmed winner of $3,341,006.00. And to collect all I had to do was send in $20 in cash, check, or money order. And so I sent the form back with $20 in cash. After I sent in the money suddenly I was getting three to six a week. Today I recieved six and they all tell me I'm a winner but for different amounts $3,341,006.00; $3,700,000.00; $4,120,000.00; $3,200,064.18; $3,341,006.00; $2,600,000.00. Misty Lafayette, IndianaU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
just wanted to thank everyone that posted about this rip-off. got my letter today. I am going to send it back with no money so that they will at least have to pay for the postage. Wayne madison, TennesseeU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I had my hopes up until I read about LVAAP's ripoff. Know I am very upset and embarressed that I would fall for this. I guess I just lost $20. I am supposed to have won $3,341,006.00. Tammi Stevenson, AlabamaU.S.A.
Aug 23 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
iwas to send $20 to get $3,341006.00. h**l i had already written the check when i checked the web and stopped! Mark Montgomery, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jun 16 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential. My name is #1 confirmed prize over $3,341.006.00 uncollected. I was skeptical about sending any money to claim a prize. But was sucked in like most people are. Let me tell you why I decided to send in my money. I work for the post office as a clerk. I know that if you get a piece of mail that is bulk or standard mailing that means that everyone in the u.s. got one. But if it was first class that means only chosen people got one. Also, I know that if they have a business reply envelope you don't have to pay postage on it and the company pays for it. They have to pay a set up fee, yearly fee, and 97 cents for every envelope that comes into the post office. So, I figured that maybe it would be on the up and up. I am also going to contact the postal inspectors and maybe they can shut these people down so they won't be ripping off anymore people. Sandy Mt. Morris, MichiganU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found